FS: Sony Ericsson W910i Unlocked plus LG Viewty and Ipod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Sony Ericsson W910i Unlocked plus LG Viewty and Ipod

Got a Sony Ericcsson W910i mobile unlocked and in good condition.

It is boxed and comes complete with 1gb memory card.

No scratches to screen, only thing is a small mark at the top of the phone which isnt a problem. This is branded Vodaphone but it is running an o2 sim at the moment so its definatley unlocked.

Can provide pictures should anyone require them.

Looking for ?105 including recorded delivery. *reduced from ?140*

Can accept Paypal or BT as payment.

Also got a 4 month old LG KU990 aka Viewty.
    This is locked to O2 but I assume it will be easy to unlock from that Network.

The phone is in minty condition generally but it has one problem. There is a strange problem with the bottom of the screen, there is a small crack of light which bleeds through when the phone is displaying a black screen. Ive no idea how this happened but it doesnt affect usage of the phone or anything.
    There is a screen protector fitted to this which means the actual touch screen is in perfect condition.
    The phone is boxed and includes all accessories, I'll even throw in an 02 branded bluetooth headseat which has never been used.

Im looking for ?105 including delivery for this, these phones are worth a lot more but due to the light bleed on the screen Im willing to let it go for the low price. VIEWTY NOW SOLD

Also got a 30gb IPod classic which comes with no headphones but it boxed and in great nick. Only looking for ?50 inclusive for this. IPOD NOW SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only selling the above items as Ive just managed to get a Iphone so have no need for them.

Payment via Paypal please.
    Last edited by TEENWOLF; 23-04-2008, 07:49.

Added the Viewty and 30gb Ipod

Comment

pm sent

Comment

Ipod sold, Viewty pending and Sony now reduced to ?105 from ?140

Comment

Working...
        X