Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's yours mate - pm'd back. Can't confirm if it's still working though, haven't used it in 3-4 years. And if it doesn't work I'll give you yer ?1 back :-)

Comment

Anyone have any use for 2x256 DDR2 PC2 sticks?

Comment

looking for a pci express graphics card any model really its just for my dad

Comment

?2 voucher to spend on any MP3 album with Amazon MP3

XGB3-VK7QHD-H2LXS2

To redeem your voucher visit www.amazon.co.uk/mp3 and add any MP3 album to your basket. (Please note it must be an album, not tracks.) Enter your unique voucher code into the "Gift Cards & Promotional Codes" box at checkout and the credit will be redeemed against your purchase.

Comment

I've got a 26" RGB Sony Trinitron that I don't need anymore. As long as someone can come and collect it from Brighton it's theirs for free. It's in good condition and is perfect for retro gaming. I can provide photos for anyone who's interested. It'd be a shame to see it end up in a skip.

Comment

Hi guys got a couple of textbooks here that I've got duplicates of so free to anyone who wants them and is willing to pay postage. Both are official Symbian press releases:

1) Symbian OS Explained

Weighs about 1lb, 349 pages
              Covers pretty much all the fundamental essentials - Leaving, the Cleanup Stack, Descriptors, Active Objects, bit on ECOM, client-server framework. Pretty much the standard for basic reference.

2) Symbian OS C++ for Mobile Phones (Platsec version)

Weighs about 2lb, 759 pages
              Basicly the above plus more, some stuff on platsec and various common libraries.

Comment

Few sci-fi books here for free if anybody wants them. Just needs postage unfortunately unless you live in the Norwich area and fancy picking them up.

Black Man - Richard Morgan
                The Neutronium Alchemist - Peter F Hamilton
                The Naked God - Peter F Hamilton
                (First book from the above trilogy is currently in Wales so I can get that back if anybody wants the full series)

Will leave this up for a couple of weeks then pass them on to charity if there are no takers. P+P is a pain I know so I'm not expecting anyone really to take these.

Comment

BCM94311MCG - Broadcom 802.11b/g Mini-PCI Express Card/laptop internal network card - http://www.getpartsonline.com/bcm94311mcg.html completely free to a UK member, cost of postage to anyone else

(I had this in my Samsung NC10 when it was necessary to install Mac OSX on it and have working Wifi, removed it when I went to Windows 7 and sold the netbook)

Pete

Comment

Wanted - black stereo/home cinema amp that's good with music (older non hdmi type)

Its actually required for my 11 year old sons ?50 HIFI project. More info here.

PM me if you have anything?

Comment

Should hit up some car boots paulus!

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                        Should hit up some car boots paulus!
                        Theres only Gary Glitter LP's left by the time I get the kids up & dressed & into the field on a Sunday

Comment

My daughter's old Maxi Cosi car seat.

This seems to be the current version of it if you need more information.

Comment

I've got a 29inch Sony Trinitron TV up for grabs if anyone wants it. Lovely picture, stereo sound, perfect for retro gaming. Collection from Stourbridge, West Midlands. Gone to nuskool.

Last edited by Jamie; 05-09-2012, 15:03.

Comment

Sony 14" CRT.

I have a little Sony 14" CRT going free for collection. Up at my Scottish place for a few days and finally getting to test out my XRGB-2 with a compatible monitor, and it's awesome! (I brought EVERY bit of my retro stuff up to test out with it, even all the games for some mad reason!) Will be bringing the monitor back down with me tomorrow, so the CRT is surplus to requirements.

Comment

Is that the KV-14T1U? If so, somebody snap it up! If you weren't so far away I'd take it as the SCART socket on mine is a little worse for wear!

Comment

Working...
                                X