• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Systemline (QED) S4.3 multiroom system + Bowers and Wilkins Inwall Speakers

Hi guys,

I have been given the following (came with a property):

-Systemline S4.3 multiroom controller
    -4 Systemline Keypad controllers

As can be seen the actual controller unit is in excellent condition, just has one tiny mark on the front which is barely noticable but I have pictured it anyway. I would rate the condition 9.5/10 (10 being like new).

The 4 keypads are also pictured and are the more expensive ones with a screen on them. They have signs of use as expected and I would rather their condition a 7/10.

Remote is also included and is mint.

I am looking for ?450 for the above and collection is preferred in Edinburgh but I can arrange postage through Parcelforce at ?30.

-----------------------------------------

Also for sale is 4 Bower & Wilkins CWM500 Inwall Speakers, all again in used but excellent condition. Can be painted to match your wall and include fitting kit. Spec on these can be viewed in the following link:http://www.hifigear.co.uk/site/scrip...roduct_id=5407

They sell for ?300 a pair normally, I will take ?135 per pair plus ?15 postage.
    ------------------------------------------

Also have two of the flagship Bowers & Wilkins Signature 7SE speakers which have just recently been replaced by the 7NT. Retailed for around ?450 EACH last year! Comes complete with fitting kit and can be painted to match your wall. I am looking for ?250 + ?20 postage EACH.

---------------------------------------------

Denon TU-260 LII AM/FM Tuner - this is latest revised TU260 model and is literally as good as brand new condition, hasnt been moved since been put on display. Comes complete with remote - ?30 collected (?10 delivery).

SOLD please close.

Comment

Working...
    X