Sony Black C905 Cybershot Phone For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sony Black C905 Cybershot Phone For Sale

I have the above phone for sale. It's boxed in mint condition and comes with charger, headphones etc. I need some cash for xmas and as the C902 wasn't showing much interest thought I would keep that and try to sell my C905.

The phone has been unlocked and debranded but does have a T-Mobile logo on it.

Look for ?250 inc postage (retail price is around ?370) with payment either Paypal (+fees) or BT.

Thanks for looking
    Last edited by Unwell Cat; 09-12-2008, 19:44. Reason: C902 removed and C905 added

hi mate any phone supplied by vodaphone should come unlocked as standard (since august i think) if it's not if you phone vodaphone they will unlock it for free

Comment

Originally posted by mini0ne View Post
      hi mate any phone supplied by vodaphone should come unlocked as standard (since august i think) if it's not if you phone vodaphone they will unlock it for free
      Really, have you got a link?

Comment

yeah here ya go second post from a vodaphone rep http://forum.vodafone.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=608

definatly works i unlocked my N95-8gb on saturday they send the email while your still on the phone

only works for contract phones not payg that's still ?19.99

all phone suppled after february 2008 should be unlocked as standard

Comment

Thanks mate, that's handy to know.

C902 removed and C905 added.
          Last edited by Unwell Cat; 09-12-2008, 19:45.

Comment

Working...
          X