This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please Close.

Looking to Sell/Trade my Sammy 222 Pebble Monitor which is a fantastic screen and ive had it less than a year so maybe thers a little warrnty left as i will have to dig out my receipt to find out,might have the box also but i need to either sell it or trade it for a 19" LCD TV with HDMI on it for use with a PS3 mainly for my 2 sons bedroom.

There is no damage or scratches on the screen what so ever as its been realy well looked after by yours truly,and ive checked for dead pixels and there is absolutely none the screen has been used for PC use through both dvi and vga and pic quality is simply awesome but due to needs it has to go.

You can check all it has to offer here...http://www.samsung.com/us/consumer/d...XAA&fullspec=F

Could do with someone picking this up realy but will post if buyer is willing to sort out courier ect.

Sale Price is ?140 but would idealy love to trade for a LCD Tv with HDMI for my sons and payment by BT only please.

Daz.
    Last edited by glazza; 07-02-2009, 09:48. Reason: closing thread.

Offers Welcome.

Comment

have you though of using a hdmi to dvi converter?

Comment

Originally posted by concretesnail View Post
        have you though of using a hdmi to dvi converter?
        Yes mate im useing that right now, but to me the colours look washed and the pic quality i also a bit naff ive tried al the settings that the screen has to offer but it still looks washed and ugly in 720p and besides my sons want a TV for there room not a PC screen no more and i would use it myself but its to big now for my needs.

Comment

Price reduced by £5 looking for a quick sale now guys.

Comment

please close.

Comment

Working...
            X