Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dell XPS M1730

Hello Folks

Looking to sell my XPS M1730 Laptop which is in excellent condition apart from one small mark on the top of the laptop. will try and get some pics up. Having to sell as i am due to start Uni and need something a little more portable.

Heres the specs:

Sapphire Blue

Intel? Core? 2 Duo Processor T9300 (2.50 GHz, 800 MHz FSB, 6 MB L2 cache)

Windows Vista? Home Premium

17.0" UltraSharp? WUXGA (1920x1200) TFT with TrueLife? with Integrated 2.0MP web cam

4GB 667MHZ DUAL CHANNEL DDR2 SDRAM (2X 2gb)

320GB Free Fall Sensor (7200RPM) Hard Drive

DUAL SLI 512MB NVIDIA GEFORCE 8800GTX

INTERNAL BLU-RAY ROM COMBO (BLU-RAY, DVD AND CD READ, DVD & CD WRITE)

AGEIA PHYSX PROCESSING UNIT CARD

MEMORY CARD READER

BLUETOOTH

All Manuals and disks included within the leather XPS Wallet

The laptop i have owned since march last year and the warranty has now expired although i believe an extended warranty can be purchased if you contact dell.

I am looking for ?1100 inc p&p for this. (Paid ?2.4k last year)

would consider a trade for a macbook pro 15" 2.5ghz

Will ship via courier or can arrange collection locally

Any questions please ask away.

thanks

D

will drop the price to ?1k as long as the buyer covers postage.

Comment

I'm quite interested - have you run Crysis on it? The review I read seemed to suggest that even with this laptop it struggles?

Comment

just checked what settings i have on this. it runs extremely smoothly @ 1900x1200 with all settings to high, 2xaa & vsync. if you set all settings to very high its unplayable although if you lower the resolution from 1900x1200 to for example 1280x1024 it runs really smoothly at very high settings sorry i cant give the fps rates. i have also ran flight sim x on this frequently with a load of addons running with settings either set at very high or ultra high and again it runs smoothly.

any other questions just ask

Comment

Do you have pictures? Especially of the mark on the lid!

Any dead/stuck pixels?

Comment

i'll try and get some pics up although will probably be tommorrow morning before i can do that.

just looking over the screen dont seem to be any but i'll give it a thorough going over in the morning for you and report back

Comment

Pics as requested the mark is a small chip in the plastic cover but there are no other noticeable marks on the laptop itself. I believe looking at the screen in more detail that i have 1 dead pixel but it is the first time i have noticed it so i will try running one of the dead pix programs to see if i can get it back to life. the pixel itself is straight below the camera about 1 inch from the edge of the screen.

Comment

I really wish I had £1k spare

Comment

withdrawing from sale please close. thanks

Comment

Working...
                  X