WTD: Portable minidisc recorder?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTD: Portable minidisc recorder?

Long shot, as I imagine most of you have iPods now!

Would like to pick up a cheap Sony MiniDisc Walkman, so if anyone's got one lying around getting dusty, let me know!

mud

i do have 1 mate im not even sure what id want for it or trade etc as you say MP3 is in etc

Comment

Muddy, i recently threw one in the bin lol.......... my bad!

But last time i checked in a local cash convertor, they had a few in. Might be worth a look see!

Comment

MD eh?
        I have an MD-R55 which was a great machine but am not sure of its working condition.
        I have a Kenwood Q55 too (player only) which is fantastic - trying to fix it as I was really disappointed when I went to mp3, still disappointed when I went to AAC and STILL disappointed when I moved to FLAC on a very well reviewed player (SANDISK).

Comment

I used to have the MD-R55, then an MD-R90 after that. I miss 'em!

Comment

I have one of the first sony ones released, I can't remember the model number though. its like a brick but pretty nice still.

Comment

Could be an MD-R30 or R35. I had one of them too, can't remember which. Come on, anymore closet MD owners?!

Comment

nah, older than that

Comment

hah! brick indeed. nice!

Comment

I have this one(fully boxed) if interested?All items there as well

Lmk if your interested mate.

Comment

Working...
                    X