This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please close, keeping items that were listed

Was listing an Epiphone Les Paul Honeyburst and Kustom Dart AMP but now removed from sale.
    Last edited by NeoStuey; 25-09-2009, 19:07. Reason: items removed from sale

I'm assuming everyone knows I'm in St Albans.

Comment

Or nearest offer but NO LOWBALLING!

Comment

Asking price dropped to £220 from £240.00

Where are all the guitar heroes?

Comment

PM'd.............................

Comment

Guitar package still available folks!

Comment

Okay so now it's a round £200.00 for the guitar amp and all the extras.

Comment

I may be slightly interested but will have a think about it. Will definitely let you know before the 5th Oct. I'm staying in Northwood (close to Watford), so its not exactly close but not exactly far either (but I don't drive).

Comment

I don't drive either but can deliver, using local service to Watford tand then a couple of stops on the tube to Northwood station if that helps any?

Also I'm not working next week so can be fairly flexible with delivery times.

Same for London based peeps. I can get in by train.

Comment

Stuey..if you don't get a buyer and want little hassle, take it to a music/guitar shop, as you don't drive, is there a town you could get to that has 2-3 shops...then you could take the best deal....

Comment

Originally posted by NeoStuey View Post
                      I don't drive either but can deliver, using local service to Watford tand then a couple of stops on the tube to Northwood station if that helps any?

Also I'm not working next week so can be fairly flexible with delivery times.

Same for London based peeps. I can get in by train.
                      Sounds good. I'll let you know as soon as I can (sometime next week?) if I decide to buy it.

Comment

Sure no problem mate.

Comment

Removed from sale as I've decided I will keep these even though currently my playing sucks, it's my neighbours I feel sorry for.

Practice, practice, practice.

psusion I didn't hear back from you so I assume you were no longer interested.

Comment

Working...
                          X