X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please close - Sold. Samsung 19" Pebble LCD HDTV

Samsung 19" Pebble HDTV. - ?100 Delivered

Selling this as it doesn't get used much because it was an impules buy.

It's 11 month old and in mint condition. It comes with remote and power lead.

I've had my PS3 on it and it supports 1080p, 1080i, 720p and Pro Scan etc. The Wii looks awesome on it in Pro Scan!

Also it's perfect for a little TV for retro gaming or a PC monitor. It has all the inputs you need - HDMi, DVI, VGA, Component, S-Video, RGB Scart, Composite (phono), RF and Headphone Jack.

For more specs please see here

Paypal gift or bank transfer please. I will send with a insured secure courier.

Cheers
    Last edited by MarioMark; 22-11-2009, 17:57.

Does this has a freeview tuner built in bud? If it does, could you possibly tell me the height of it from the base to the top? It'll need to be a certain height to fit under a unit in my kitchen you see. Thanx.
    Last edited by J0e Musashi; 21-11-2009, 17:35.
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

No just an analog tuner i'm afraid, so you'll need a Freeview/Freesat box with it.

Comment

Hi mate,

I am potentially interested in this but £100 is pushing my budget a little. Whats the best you can do price wise?

Comment

I'll take it at asking if you can give me the height measurement and it'll fit in my kitchen.
          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
            I'll take it at asking if you can give me the height measurement and it'll fit in my kitchen.
            Sorry it's sold now Mate

Please close

Comment

Working...
            X