This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Blackberry Bold 9000 *sold*

Having just upgraded I've got a Blackberry Bold 9000 up for sale.

(sorry for the crap pics)

The unit has been well looked after with a screen protector applied and case over it from day one, so it's in immaculate condition.

The device is marked with O2 branding at the bottom (which can easily be removed with the sugar and cellotape method if you're so inclined). I haven't checked but it's probably locked to the O2 network, although that shouldn't be too hard to sort out.

It's fully boxed, with manuals, software disc and all leads. I'll even throw in the silicone case that was protecting it - looking for ?155 delivered.

Payment by cheque or Bank Transfer only.

Please note this will need to be a quick sale so you'll only have a day or two before I get shot of this elsewhere

PM me if interested.

And please, no time wasters - the last time I tried to sell on here I got quite a few people who strung me along and then didn't even bother replying to my PM's. If you do this to me, and you don't have the courtesy to let me know you don't want to carry on with the sale for whatever reason, I will leave negative feedback for you in the trading folder for time wasting.

*now pending*
    Last edited by Spatial; 11-05-2010, 11:08. Reason: price reduced

Crash!

Price reduced from a stupidly high £250 to a more sensible £155

Comment

Working...
    X