X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**PLEASE CLOSE For Sale / Trade - JVC HV32P37S 32" HD CRT PLEASE CLOSE**

Morning all,

Well with the arrival of my Panny G20 this is now taking up space so need to move it on if anyone fancies it??

Specs -

32" (59.6x92.9x10.5(H/W/D)cm)
    3 x Scart (1 RGB)
    1 x S-Video
    1 x Compo****e
    1 x Component (480p/576i/1080i)
    1 x Audio Out

Comes with Stand, remote & Manual and I'll throw in a set of component cables as well

Obviously this is collection only...you'll a burley mate as well as it's a weighty bugger (59Kg if memory serves)

Mint condition, did suffer a few issues with colour bleed to the right of the screen on certain pictures (mostly Cartman on South Park for some odd reason) but it seems to have righted itself & I can barely see it now.

Other than that it hasnt let me down in the 4 years I've owned it...been a cracking set & 1080i was a good send for the 360
    As you'd expect SD is fantastic, HD is handled well & looks perfect...just time for an upgrade now otherwise it wouldnt be going anywhere.

I'm after ?50 or would consider trades for any of the below...

Alan Wake
    Heavy Rain
    God of War 3
    Mamoru-Kun
    Hokotu Musou (PS3 or 360)
    Madcatz TE Fightstick (360 version)
    Hori RAP SE (360 + Cash your way)

Will get some pics up tonight for anyone interested.

Thanks in advance

Neil
    Last edited by Soundwave; 28-05-2010, 10:40.

Sorry to but in butt - it actually has two RGB SCART and one AV/S-Video SCART sockets.

As said ^ great CRT, often described in the AVForums as one of the best CRTs available in the UK for DVD viewing. I'd say that also applies for gaming even though it has no 720p option. Really is damned heavy though (two strong people are essential to move it) but a bargain at that price if you have the room.

Another thing which I've found invaluable with my one is that the service menu is an absolute doddle to access and use.

If I didn't have another totally unused one still in its original packaging for backup I'd seriously consider this offer even if it cost another ?50 for pickup/delivery.

Comment

Thanks for that I didn't realise it was 2 RGB

Like you said though it's amazing quality, looks fantastic & works perfectly.

Tried to take some pics last night but they didn't come out too well so will re take tonight & post up then.

Neil

Comment

Nobody fancy this bad boy??

If not I'm gonna try AV Forums tomorrow.

Thanks guys

Neil

Comment

Working...
        X