This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanted iPhone 3GS 16GB White

My lads birthday in a couple of weeks and the only thing he wants is the above He is 13 I feel old LOL.

Got to be in excellent/mint condition and would prefer the Orange network if possible or one that has been unlocked.

Looking to pay around £250 via B/T or PPG.

Please post all offers in the thread rather than via PM.

Cheers

All sorted now thanks.
    Last edited by Neil; 14-07-2010, 14:56. Reason: Item now sorted 14/Jul/10

I'll be selling mine (originally on O2 but now unlocked) as soon as the White iPhone 4's are out. Apple did say mid-July but I don't know how true that was I keep checking the apple store every day so as soon as I've got one ordered I'd be willing to sell.

Comment

Cheers for that.

His birthday is the 23rd July so I would want to get something sorted a bit in advance I wouldn't want to leave it too late.

If it comes out soonish then let me know and we'll sort something out, in the meantime still after one.

Comment

Sorry to hijack but rather than starting another thread etc...

Looking for pretty much the same thing but in black or white and could run to a 32gb as well.

Obviously 1st refusal on anything to Neil but I would be interested in anything as long as:
        Mint(ish) condition (few scratches on the back okay but the front but be mint on the front)
        O2 sim compatible
        Ideally in warranty or with applecare attached

If you are willing to part ex for a 64gb ipod touch I may even love you!

Ta one and all.

Comment

How much are you looking to spend Userfailed might have a black 32gb 3Gs going next week if I get on with my new HTC Desire.

Comment

Originally posted by Userfailed View Post
            Sorry to hijack but rather than starting another thread etc...

Looking for pretty much the same thing but in black or white and could run to a 32gb as well.

Obviously 1st refusal on anything to Neil but I would be interested in anything as long as:
            Mint(ish) condition (few scratches on the back okay but the front but be mint on the front)
            O2 sim compatible
            Ideally in warranty or with applecare attached

If you are willing to part ex for a 64gb ipod touch I may even love you!

Ta one and all.
            I have a 32gb minty black (locked to O2, and cleanly restored with iOS4) one for sale over at the AV Forums, cant really post details here though, as i'm only allowed to advertise it over there....

Comment

Working...
            X