Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iPhone 3G 16GB Black

iPhone 3G 16GB Black for sale.

The phone is 15 months old and has always had a screen protector and rubber case on. All original accessories included such as headphones, charger plugs, cables, etc.

The phone is locked to O2 but I can look into getting it unlocked if necessary as I believe it's free and it is currently running on iOS 4.

There is one piece of cosmetic damage to the phone which is in line with many other iPhone users who charge their phone or listen to music using a dock. A small crack about 2cm long has developed on the back from the bottom of the cable connector area. It does not affect the function of the phone at all and can still be plugged into charging cables, docks etc as normal. I didn't even notice it was there until I randomly took the rubber case off one day to clean it.

I will upload pics on Monday to show the crack in detail and the quality of the rest of the phone.

Looking for ?175 delivered. Sensible offers welcome.

I'd be interested if you can definately get it unlocked. will you take £150?

Thanks
    Dave

Comment

Hi Dave,

I already received an offer previous to yours unfortunately so that is now pending.

Comment

Working...
      X