FS: JVC SU-DH1 Surround decoder for headphones NOW 55 UKP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: JVC SU-DH1 Surround decoder for headphones NOW 55 UKP

Hi all - I would like to sell this little piece of kit, as I have no use for it anymore now that I've upgraded to a better surround amp. The unit still works flawlessly - of course - but I don't have the original packaging material anymore. This is the version that can be powered through an external power adaptor (not included!).

Initially, I wanted ?80 for it (BT or paypal gift) including delivery, but I have no idea what I can ask for this really so now it's down to 55. Also, part-exchange is possible, but only with (any of) the following games:
    • Donkey Kong returns (PAL / Wii)
    • Kirby's Epic Yarn (PAL / Wii)
    • Operation Flashpoint : Red River (PAL / 360)

Info :
    The SU-DH1 is a portable surround sound headphone adaptor that features Dolby headphone technology to provide 5.1ch surround sound through any set of headphones.
    It comes with an analog input cord that can be stored into the unit, and also has an optical digital mini jack. Ideal to use with laptop computer, portable DVD player, handheld video viewer, and portable game systems or other portable music/video product.

For manufacturer's info, see

For a lenghty discussion of the merits of the device, see

For more info, see
    Last edited by Swaain; 26-04-2011, 19:07.

No reaction... I take it my asking price is too high? No idea what I can ask for this, but I'd rather see this sell, so don't hesitate to make me an offer if you're interested. Cheers!

Comment

Pricedrop - unit now goes for 55 quid!

Comment

Working...
      X