13' Macbook Pro 2.26GHZ, 4GB Ram, Very Good Condition *SOLD*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

13' Macbook Pro 2.26GHZ, 4GB Ram, Very Good Condition *SOLD*

Just bought a new Mac Mini so I'm looking to sell my MacBook Pro.

I bought it in October 2009 and it is still in excellent condition. Most of the time it has been used as a desktop machine with an external keyboard, mouse and monitor, so the actual MacBook screen and keyboard haven't seen a huge amount of use. It comes with the original box and discs for Snow Leopard and iLife 09. I'll also throw in a copy of Microsoft Office 2008 and an adaptor to connect it to a monitor / television via HDMI. The invoice from PC World is still in the box too.

Not sure what these go for second hand so I'm looking for ?575 ?560 including next day delivery, but feel free to make an offer. Payment by bank transfer only please. My feedback thread is here. Thanks for looking!

Specs:
    2.26 Core 2 Duo processor
    4GB 1066 DDR3 Ram
    160GB Hard Disk
    13.3 inch 1200 x 800 display
    GeForce 9400M graphics
    SD card slot, Firewire 800 port, Two USB2 Ports
    Bluetooth, Wireless N, Gigabit Ethernet
    Optical and analogue audio out
    Backlit keyboard
    MultiTouch trackpad

Pics:

Last edited by EJG1980; 10-08-2011, 19:56. Reason: Sold

Price reduced from ?575 to ?560.

Comment

Hello mate, incredibly stupid question time possibly............

I have an ipad and ipod touch that aren't compatible with flash, is that also the case with mac's/macbooks?

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
        Hello mate, incredibly stupid question time possibly............

I have an ipad and ipod touch that aren't compatible with flash, is that also the case with mac's/macbooks?
        flash works ok with macs as a rule but i do occasionally get issues

Comment

You just grab the Adobe flash plug-in for your web browser and away you go, like you do on a Windows PC. Personally I've never experienced any difference between flash on my Mac and Windows PCs on any of the sites I regularly visit.

Comment

Cool. Could well be interested, any cosmetic flaws at all? Have you taken it back to original settings, or does it have additional software you've installed?

Comment

Yup, it's virtually free of cosmetic flaws. On the bottom on the laptop there are two very faint scratches that you can only see if you hold it up to the light, and I doubt you'd spend much time looking at the bottom of it anyway Nothing apart from that, it's in excellent condition.

I've already wiped the disk to remove all my personal info and I'll re-install Snow Leopard before sending it out. I'm selling it with Microsoft Office 2008 which I can also re-install (you'll get the original install disc too) before I send it. Oh and I can throw in a full copy of Photoshop Elements 8 too as I recently bought the newer version. It also comes with iLife apps like iPhoto, GarageBand, etc..

Comment

Ok, just need to find out what's involved in transferring an itunes library from PC to Mac (Or if you even can). If it's easily done i'll take it.

EDIT: Seems like it's a piece of piss, PM coming.
                Last edited by Colin; 09-08-2011, 09:36.

Comment

Sold to ikobo.

Comment

Working...
                  X