Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SOLD: iPhone 4 32GB Locked to O2 5 months Apple warranty remaining. (Reduced 17/3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOLD: iPhone 4 32GB Locked to O2 5 months Apple warranty remaining. (Reduced 17/3)

I have just upgraded to an iPhone 4S and have my old iPhone 4 up for grabs.

I purchased this iPhone 4 new from Ebay back in August 2011 for the grand sum of ?489! Due to this the phone still has around 5 months of the original Apple warranty remaining with the opportunity to extend this with Applecare if required (see the bottom picture)

It's locked to O2 but will take a GiffGaff sim too, running 5.0.1 and comes boxed (small dint on one of the corners of the box) with all accessories (headphones / power adaptor have not been used, usb cable has) and the phone itself is immaculate with a screen and rear protector being on the phone since it came out of the box.

I was using a ?40 Melcko case with it, and unfortunately there is a small abrasion mark near the power button where the hard plastic of the covers flip has taken the shine off the metal of the phone (although you cannot see it in the picture below) Otherwise the phone is mint.

Been looking around and 32GB's of 18 months old with NO warranty are going for ?300+ so I think ?320 delivered is a good deal, although offers will be considered.

** EDIT - Need this gone so final reduction from (was ?300) NOW ?285 collected or ?295 delivered **

SOLD OFF FORUM

BT is preferred, but Paypal will be taken if necessary. Collection welcome from East London.

Advertised elsewhere.
    Last edited by RetroRevival; 17-03-2012, 20:03.

Reduced to ?300 collected, ?310 delivered, which is exactly what you would pay for the same phone WITHOUT warranty.

Comment

Right, it would seem that it being unlocked would make a difference. Unfortunately I don't have an O2 contract any more to get the phone unlocked with, so the only other way is to do it is via PAYG at a cost of ?15.

As I do not have time to do this, I will drop the asking price by ?15.

So for the final time, ?285 collected or ?295 delivered.

Comment

Working...
      X