Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanted. Sony Ericcson mobile phone.

Hello people.

I'm after a good condition Sony Ericsson walkman phone. Doesn't need to be amazing, something like a 580 would be great. I need it to accept T-Mobile/Orange or be unlocked.

Anyone??

You can get a grade a for ?40 on orange from Cex

Comment

Get teh Xperia Play!!

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
        Get teh Xperia Play!!
        I second that.

Comment

I have a W850i at home, it was on O2 so is unlocked, I used it on 3 for a while.

Its in very good condition. I think I still have the box etc..

If you are interested I can check further

Comment

I used to have a W850i. Not sure if all models are affected or just early ones but the buttons would split in half from use.

My friend broke my screen and the repair guys sorted the buttons out when working on the screen. Just a heads up.

Why not get a Nokia 6300?

Comment

Mart I'd go for the Xperia Ray as it's nice and small and yet still a powerful phone. I plan on getting one myself once the price drops a bit.

Comment

I am literally looking for an old phone to replace my current Sony. Not anything fancy as a mobile means little to me but the walkman comes in handy.

Comment

wasn't the 850 the little fat one that slid out, they didnt suffer the broken button syndrome. My daughter got through a fair amount of the ones speed is on about though.

Comment

Working...
                  X