WTB: Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood Blu Ray + Anime DVD box sets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood Blu Ray + Anime DVD box sets

Anyone have either the original release or collections of Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood on Blu Ray?

Would also be interested in any full season or series box sets of other Anime

Bleach, Naruto anything considered

I have the first 2 Region B FMA: Brotherhood Blu Ray volumes.

They only released Volumes 1 & 2 on Blu-Ray in the UK & then swapped to DVD for the rest (US got all 5 volumes on BD so I grabbed them off of Busters mega sale to be a completist lol)

You can have my 2 UK Volumes (episodes 1-26) for ?16 delivered if you like??

Neil

Comment

Hi Neil,

Thanks for the offer, and the info.. I didn't realize the later volumes were not being released on BD over here..

I just looked at Amazon and realized all the later volumes are imports.. I think I'll have to track down the collections in that case as I'd need to import 3 more blu-ray volumes to complete the set.. It will work out cheaper to import the 2 collections..

Thanks for the offer though mate

Comment

Originally posted by MiG View Post
        Hi Neil,

Thanks for the offer, and the info.. I didn't realize the later volumes were not being released on BD over here..

I just looked at Amazon and realized all the later volumes are imports.. I think I'll have to track down the collections in that case as I'd need to import 3 more blu-ray volumes to complete the set.. It will work out cheaper to import the 2 collections..

Thanks for the offer though mate
        No worries buddy more than happy to help.

Just a heads up as well...the US Blu-Rays are region locked
        The first 2 volumes are region free but Vol 3-5 are locked...not tried the movies or the OVA collection yet so can't confirm on them though.
        Still they are well worth getting as the slip cases & art cards are awesome

Neil

Comment

Working...
        X