SOLD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOLD

I have black 32gb iPad with Retina Display for sale, its boxed and complete. Ive inspected the unit, it's been in a case since the day it was bought. So no noticeable marks that I can see. Machine will be factory restored before shipping.

Looking for ?390 delivered ONO.

I also have an official grey ipad smart case (This one: http://store.apple.com/uk/product/MD...hane-dark-grey)

Looking for ?25 delivered.

Will take ?410 delivered for both bought together.
    Last edited by hexxed; 14-09-2012, 09:33. Reason: Price drop.

Prices dropped from ?430 to ?410 for the iPad, The case from ?30 to ?25 and I will take ?425 for the whole bundle.

Comment

Prices dropped from ?410 to ?390 for the iPad, I will take ?410 for the whole bundle. Final reduction.

Comment

Where are you located?

Very interested, do you have receipt?

Comment

Im based in Havant near Portsmouth, it was bought direct from Apple, so no receipt but I can probably print something directly off their website or something.

Comment

Check your Apple warranty status. Enter a serial number to review your eligibility for support and extended coverage.

You can bob your serial in here and it gives you your cover etc if that helps. Its all they do in the apple stores.

Comment

Thanks mate

Comment

Working...
              X