Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Sony MZ-R55 Minidisc player + Sony DHC-MD373 mini system

As titles says.

Found a load of blank minidiscs at my folks, plus listening to my music digitally just isn't the same as a CD or MD, so it's time for me to hang with the cool kids again.

MZ-R55 MUST be the blue model, boxed and in good condition. Not bothered about the headphones, but will need the pouch and remote.

Also wouldn't say no to a Sony DHC-MD373 Mini system either.

Cheers

It's not the model you're after but I knew someone who had stock of unused / boxed older models, Sony ones. If you want one I can check later in the week. It seemed to be bankrupt stock or something else like that.

Comment

Yeah, if you can get me a list and prices, I can look them up and see if I fancy any of them. Any that don't have a rechargable battery can be left out though. May consider a silver model, but definitely not any yellow ones!

Comment

They were silver, but slightly large compared to the later models. The guy was trying to rip me off, or I would have bought every single one he had and sold them on. If you're not bothered by size it may be worth it. I have a friend who has a couple but they're used. The other guy had ones that seemed to have been opened, but they had the chargers and everything, and too many at one time to be bought from a single person- all the same model.

Comment

It won't let me edit my post, I checked the model number at the time and the compression was better than the earliest MD players, but one down from CD perfect audio. Hard to tell by ear though, apparently.

Comment

Working...
          X