X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panasonic lenses and & extras sale

Hello there

when I left the armed forces last year I was going to take up photography in my spare time but in the year ive been 'outside' I haven't found the time to do anything remotely close to photography so going to keep a few items but letting the bulk go

all were for my Panasonic GX-1 but believe these items are interchangeable with another make of camera as well (Olympus I believe)

if my prices are wrong or way off just let me know and we can discuss it, postage isn't included in the price but will be at cost and would prefer local collection if its possible

Also a couple of the items were bought from here so if I've over priced them and you find the thread I will be happy to match the price I paid as ive used amazon as a guideline

Panasonic 45-175mm lens H-PS45175E-K
    Panasonic H-PS45175E-K Lumix G X VARIO 45-175mm F4.0-5.6 ASPH. Micro Four Thirds Interchangeable Lens
    Comes complete with box and everything you would expect inside and receipt of how much I paid when I got it from Jessops, smashing lens but when I was buying stuff I got the 45-200mm at the same time and have stuck with that, I reckon this lens has shot less than 20 photos in its lifetime
    cost me ?300 so looking for ?255 or nearest offer was ?275

Panasonic 14-42mm lens H-FS014042E
    Panasonic Micro Four Thirds 14-42mm Zoom Lens (35mm Equivalent 28-84mm)
    Lens only im afraid but it comes with both caps and is very clean, hardly used again and comes in lovely condition
    looking for ?115 or nearest offer was ?135

Panasonic DMW-LVF2E Viewfinder
    Panasonic DMW-LVF2E Optional External Electric Viewfinder
    Bought this to help me with my photography course I bought on Groupon but ive only done one module in a year and don't use it for anything, maybe been on my camera once or twice since ive owned it - comes fully boxed with a little bag and all instructions
    looking for ?125 or nearest offer was ?150

Panasonic DMW-FL220E Flash unit
    Panasonic DMW-FL220E Compact Flash for G Series Cameras, FZ100 and LX5
    have used it once or twice and that's it, comes fully boxed with bag and all instructions - lovely flash unit
    looking for ?55 or nearest offer was ?60

Sherpa Velbon 750R tripod
    Velbon SHERPA 750R 61-Inch Aluminum Tripod with Panhead & Case
    bought from these very forums and never used once, except to check that my camera attached to it and it did perfectly, features include:
    Choice of 3 leg angles, with low-angle capability
    3-Way Pan/Tilt Head with Quick Release
    One Touch Locking of Pan and Tilt Actions
    Supports up to 8.8 lbs. (4kg)
    Max. Height: 61 in. (155cm) / Min. Height: 12.4 in. (31.5cm) / Folded Length: 21.5 in. (55cm)
    looking for ?50 was ?75

thanks again and photos can be taken if required

SOLD ITEMS
    Panasonic 14mm 'pancake' lens H-H014
    Panasonic H-H014E Lumix G Pancake Lens (14 mm, F2.5 Wide-Angle)
    Again unboxed I'm afraid but comes with front and back caps as well as a little bag, again hardly any use because just after buying it I got the 20mm pancake which ive used a lot since ive had my camera
    looking for ?90 was ?145
    Last edited by buster_broon; 12-07-2014, 12:44.

I'm checking out a few of these in case they are of use to me.

edit: not quite what I was looking for cheers.
    Last edited by charlesr; 06-07-2014, 17:20.

Comment

photo added and price reductions - I found I paid less than my asking so reduced to what I paid

price reductions
      Panasonic 45-175mm lens H-PS45175E-K ?255 or nearest offer was ?275
      Panasonic 14-42mm lens H-FS014042E looking for ?115 or nearest offer was ?135
      Panasonic 14mm 'pancake' lens H-H014 looking for ?90 was ?145
      Panasonic DMW-LVF2E Viewfinder looking for ?125 or nearest offer was ?150
      Panasonic DMW-FL220E Flash unit looking for ?55 or nearest offer was ?60
      Sherpa Velbon 750R tripod looking for ?50 was ?75

Comment

one lens sold feel free to make offers

Comment

Working...
        X