WTD: Decent HD projector.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTD: Decent HD projector.

Looking to set up an HD projector in the new game/movie room. Won't get used a huge amount so can't be bothered buying new. I sold a decent Optoma one to someone on here I bought from Jamie that was great but can't remember the model number.

It was an Optoma GT720 mate

Comment

Cheers bud.

One of them would be nice then folks!

Comment

You can get the new version, the GT760, brand new for about ?450 if that's any good.

Comment

Can recommend the Optoma HD25-LV, or think this is basically the same thing (Optoma 131xe): http://www.richersounds.com/product/...e/opto-hd131xe

Got a ton of amazing reviews and I use it daily. The only issue I've found (mine is ceiling mounted) is it's initially blurry on startup - first 3-4 minutes before it clears. It's on sale at ?479 at richersounds and amazon at the mo. Which at that price is pretty good mate. So similar price to the one above.
          3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Got my eye on one on ebay that's new/unused on an auction listing. If I don't get that I'll look in to these two. Cheers.

Comment

Cool, also worth noting that Optoma has an outlet ebay store, where I got mine for like ?100 cheaper. They're really good tbh. I bought mine direct from them and had direct communication with the sales team and engineers when I had a minor fault. Enjoy whatever you get.

Comment

Went for a brand new GT760, arrives tomorrow. Cheers lads.

Comment

Nice one - that's the 720p one right? Very decent from what I hear! Good idea buying new. Lost count of the ones I've had to repair in some form or other I got second hand! Well, all apart from good old JVC.

Comment

It's 720p, yes. I was more than happy with the image with the GT720 I bought from Jamie, so I thought I'd be happy enough with this one. Now I just need to decide whether to buy a new amp, or move the living room one up to this room. It's turning in to an expensive week........

Comment

Working...
                    X