Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 x Pioneer Kuro Plasmas 42" + Onkyo NR509 AVR

Hi all,

Having a sort out and as lovely as these are they must go I'm afraid; two Kuro PDP-428XD Pioneer Plasma TVs. They still give a stonking picture and are legendary for their deep blacks and super picture. NO DEAD PIXELS on either set.

TBH I debated getting rid of my OLED at one point and sticking these, but the other half thinks the OLEDs slimmer shape is nice in the lounge. This was my go-to set for everything, as such kept one for backup.

Kuro 1 - Unboxed, calibrated. Minor mark on top of bezel (quite hard to get a good picture of but is visible in the picture near the reflection of my hand). For some reason one of the HDMI ports is finicky. There are 3 ports, so I just used a switcher. Could be my settings tbh. Other than that all in good nick. Includes original remote and I have the official (non-swivel) stand (which I'm pretty sure I have the box for). Is currently sitting in my humidity controlled games room. This is a heavy-ish beast so collection only. £50 collected.

Kuro 2 - Fully boxed. NOW SOLD Looks pretty minty to me. I'm currently suffering with a herniated disc, tennis elbow and have bursitis in both shoulders (don't play sports!), as a result I'm struggling to get it fully out of the box at the mo. However, I had it set up a month ago and all was in great nick. This was bought from an AV enthusiast, tested and then kept boxed up in my spare room. £75 collected.

Official Kuro Swivel Stand NOW SOLD - this is crazily heavy and beautifully made (also think I have the box). Happy to do this for £20 with either set.

Onkyo NR509 AV Receiver - NOW SOLD. Fab receiver, works great with the plasmas, I've just upgraded to an Atmos setup so no longer required. £30 collected, or £20 with either TV.

Collection- wise I'm in Alton on the Surrey/Hants borders. GU34.

Last edited by Escape-To-88; 18-08-2021, 18:23.
    3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

1 x Kuro left. £40 or thereabouts takes it.
    3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Working...
    X