Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

F/S or Trade: Lenovo Legion 5 Laptop - Ryzen 7 4800h, RTX 2060, 24gb RAM, 1.5tb M.2s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F/S or Trade: Lenovo Legion 5 Laptop - Ryzen 7 4800h, RTX 2060, 24gb RAM, 1.5tb M.2s

Great gaming laptop that is probably a bit more than I need to be honest. Turns out I'm more of a console/retro gamer and not using this as much as I thought. Have done a little design work on it, some rendering and Photoshop work mainly and some light gaming: Spider-man remastered, Stray and a couple of other Steam titles along with some Switch emulation.

I bought this from another forum at the start of December 2022, and then was away most of that month so in reality has only had about a month use from me. The previous owner owned from new, but not sure of the exact date they bought it. I've upgraded the O/S disk to a Lexar 512gb M.2 and it also has a Sabrent 1tb installed, brining the total to 1.5tb of storage. Crystaldisk shots included for drive health.

In good condition throughout, perhaps one or two light scratches on the light but nothing that's overly visible. I've hooked this up to my LG CX and it looks fantastic.

Full specs:
    AMD Ryzen 4800h
    RTX 2060 (full fat GPU)
    24gb RAM
    144hz screen
    Windows 11
    1.5tb storage

It is out of warranty, but looks at though this can be reinstated for a reasonable cost via Legion.

One thing of note is it is using a 3rd party charger, but I've had no issues with this and works as it should.

Unboxed but will package well. I'm after £500 shipped, but happy to have someone collect and will knock £15 if so. Won't be able to ship until Wednesday-ish next week due to other commitments.

Any questions or more pics needed give me a shout. Cheers

Trades:
    MiSTer setup in exchange/part-ex (ideally with an Irken Jamma expander, but that isn't a deal breaker)
    3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

What size is the screen dude?

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
      Think it's a 15...give me a mo to whip the old rule out.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
        Seems she's a 15 incher buddy. Measures slightly over 15" but I think that still 15 rather than 16 since pretty sure 16s didn't exist in this model. Cheers

Comment

Cheers. Considering using it as a DCS server. Was gonna upgrade my streacom medi pc as it’s sat in the loft doing nothing but this might be a better option. Mulling it over…

Comment

Oops should say lights scratches on lid.

To confirm no dead pixels

Comment

And...sold. Ta all.

Comment

Working...
              X