Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Various Keyboards for sale

All UK ISO layout unless otherwise specified:

NOW SOLD Keychron Q8 with knob. Alice ISO layout. USB Connection. Barely used ( a few hours tops ). boxed, complete: £100
    Image below shows an ANSI layout but mine is UK ISO (L-Shaped return key, £ sign on number 3 etc.)

Keychron K2. Used a fair bit but great condition. Brown tactile switches. White backlight, USB and 3 x Bluetooth connection. Boxed, complete: £40

Corsair K63 Gaming Tenkeyless keyboard. Red backlight. Red Linear switches. Used but great condition. USB Connection: £35

Lenovo Thinkpad external keyboard. USB Connection : £25
    Image below shows an ANSI layout but mine is UK ISO (L-Shaped return key, £ sign on number 3 etc.)

Shipping not included. Last 3 should be fairly cheap but the Q8 is mostly metal and weighs several pounds!
    Last edited by Brad; 22-02-2024, 07:48.

If you've still got that K2 by the time Chaz works out a date for Reading, I will likely ask you to bring it along!

Comment

In no hurry and too lazy to sell elsewhere lol.

Comment

Message to concretesnail to let them know that the K2 is still available. I got a "Visitor Message" from them rather than the usual PM and it was kinda random that I even spotted it was there so tagging them here in case my visitor message response doesn't get to them!

Comment

Working...
        X