My ebay stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My ebay stuff

I'm putting a few things on ebay and will also be putting some stuff for sale in here soon. Here's a link to one of the eBay items. Hopefully you can view the others from there somehow.

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
    I'm putting a few things on ebay and will also be putting some stuff for sale in here soon. Here's a link to one of the eBay items. Hopefully you can view the others from there somehow.
    No link?

Comment

Sorry I'm new to the Internet 🤣

Comment

😂 charlesr

Comment

Sorry I'm new to the Internet 🤣
          https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/335228297...mis&media=COPY
          I might be interested in the Shadowman guide if it doesn’t sell as I’m a big fan of the game. Can give you the money sans fees.

Comment

Yeah I loved that game. The whole concept was fantastic. The music was lush too.

Comment

Yeah I loved that game. The whole concept was fantastic. The music was lush too.
              There’s an Xbox remaster that I’m hoping will dip in price a little. Have tried to replay on N64 over the years but I just couldn’t get on with the controls. Hopefully when I do play again it will live up to my memories.

EDIT: Bought it via Xbox Turkey store. Less than £2 that way (Lira conversion). Not sure what put me off before, great price!
              Last edited by egparadigm; 31-01-2024, 22:39.

Comment

Working...
              X