Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon.com started another of their buy one get one free deals on 72 Sony Blu-ray Titles and 40 Disney Blu-ray Titles today!

The offers are seperate so you can't mix between the two studios.

Comment

Originally posted by John Parry View Post
      Amazon.com started another of their buy one get one free deals on 72 Sony Blu-ray Titles and 40 Disney Blu-ray Titles today!

The offers are seperate so you can't mix between the two studios.
      best to note that you will probably get customs charges on these. as they declare the value as the full value for both blu rays so your going over the customs limit

Comment

True...

If you are going to order, make sure that you order two films at a time as that's below ?18 so will not incur any customs charges.

If not, they're still cheaper than over here!
        Last edited by JP; 11-11-2007, 23:45.

Comment

Do amazon.com ship to the UK then? I kinda gave up a while ago with .com because things I was after said no shipping to the UK?

Comment

They used to not send certain things (like games) to the UK but changed their policy some time ago.

Comment

Mighty Boosh: Series 1/Series 2

Great bargain for ?9.99 delivered from HMV. Great timing also as the new series starts this Thursday!

Comment

Planet Earth blu ray collection is £32.97 in store at Sainsburys, apparently.

Comment

X-files Complete Collecters Edition for the amazingly cheap price of £51.97

Can't recommend this series enough, and for this price it really is a steal.

Comment

There are quite a few fairly cheap blu-rays at Sendit.com at the moment.There are more there and quite a few are also under £10:89.

Comment

Originally posted by HaHaUK View Post
                      X-files Complete Collecters Edition for the amazingly cheap price of ?51.97

Can't recommend this series enough, and for this price it really is a steal.
                      Thanks for that its a no brainer really at that price. Ordered!

Comment

In work, very busy, no time...

HMV. Buy 2 blu-rays get 1 free. Loads of films, Die Hard, Harry Potter, Spiderman Trilogy. NOT Planet Earth.

Didn't see same on HD-DVDs.

Comment

In store only I guess?

Just spotted this on their website though...blu ray bundles. 5 films in each for £60.

Comment

doh! the xfiles have gone up in price............

shame........

Comment

Seems to be, I'm not sure if it's just that branch though as they'd also expanded the blu-ray section into part of where the HD-DVDs were being displayed and there seems to be quite a few new blu-ray promos across the shop too.
                              Originally posted by ChrisField View Post
                              In store only I guess?

Just spotted this on their website though...blu ray bundles. 5 films in each for ?60.
                              http://www.hmv.co.uk/hmvweb/navigate...lu-ray+Bundles

Comment

Originally posted by 112 View Post
                                doh! the xfiles have gone up in price............

shame........

was a pricing error and my order was cancelled sadly i

Comment

Working...
                                X