No announcement yet.

Hori 360 stick Gamestation ?19.99

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought another one ( have one ordered from Amazon for £32 :-( ) for some two player madness!

However, when I got it home I wasn't too impressed with it. The stick's deadzone is mental.

Of course, I'm comparing it to my PS3 High Grade, but it still feels a bit odd.

Comment

My local one in Basildon have never had any in at all...I'm gutted

Does anyone know of anywhere else online that may have them for a similair price at all???

Dont really fancy paying for one from Play-asia or amazon.

Ta guys

Neil

Comment

Went in to my branch (Newark) but the guy behind the counter said it was still ?39 (even after price check).

Strangely enough he didn't replace it on the shelf after that, and it'd disappeared completely when I checked later.

Comment

Managed to get the last one from the Poole shop. Now bring on Ikaruga arcade please.

Comment

Picked one up from the Peterborough branch yesterday. I don't think they had sold any before then, they seem quite shocked that I wanted to buy one!

Comment

They had the Hori VF5 sticks in my branch for £20 each. I bought the pair of them. They're exactly the same as the DOA4 sticks, but a different faceplate.
              Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

none in leeds...

Comment

Picked one up from wakefield this morning last one on the shelf. They had a 360 and a ps3 one left but they were bundled with the VF5 game. ?39.99 for the ps3 and ?59.99 for the 360.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubeboy View Post
                    Picked one up from wakefield this morning last one on the shelf. They had a 360 and a ps3 one left but they were bundled with the VF5 game. ?39.99 for the ps3 and ?59.99 for the 360.
                    Grrrr... I wanted one but they said they can't reserve for me and I was going to pop up tomorrow to get it!

Comment

Originally posted by Cubeboy View Post
                      Picked one up from wakefield this morning last one on the shelf. They had a 360 and a ps3 one left but they were bundled with the VF5 game. £39.99 for the ps3 and £59.99 for the 360.
                      I went into Wakefield Gamestation today and I picked 2 of these babies up at £19.98 each!

The lady upwrapped the bundled one and sold it to me! *WIN*

Comment

Originally posted by phillai View Post
                        I went into Wakefield Gamestation today and I picked 2 of these babies up at ?19.98 each!

The lady upwrapped the bundled one and sold it to me! *WIN*
                        Glad to hear i can sleep at night now and not feel guilty

Comment

...am I right in thinking that the PS3 one isn't compatable with PS2 titles?

Comment

Originally posted by [nothing] View Post
                            ...am I right in thinking that the PS3 one isn't compatable with PS2 titles?
                            You are right, it isnt.

Comment

as far a im aware, it is suppoted on ps2 titles. was in one of the earlier firmware updates was it not ?

Comment

Brighton GS is out of these badboy's
                                3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Working...
                                X