No announcement yet.

229 Blu-ray films reduced in Amazon.com sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chris - don't panic...yet. I received four orders from Amazon.com today - one was posted last week, two were posted Jan 4th! I also received a couple of BRs from dvdpacific, with despatch dates which were two weeks apart, so it looks as something may have been up with the mail somewhere.

Comment

Ahhh thanks for that Tony. I have got a response from Amazon, over night, and they said its probably lost in transit and have done as you said John.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyDA View Post
        Chris - don't panic...yet. I received four orders from Amazon.com today - one was posted last week, two were posted Jan 4th! I also received a couple of BRs from dvdpacific, with despatch dates which were two weeks apart, so it looks as something may have been up with the mail somewhere.
        I had a package go missing from DVDPacific, they sent a replacement out last Thursday, arrived on Tuesday this week, go figure.

Must be something either at the USPS or at customs here.

Comment

Apparently, dvdpacific send replacements by air mail, not surface mail, so they get to you quicker. Amazon do as well - I had a replacement for a lost order arrive in four days!

Comment

Ooer. Fifth Element turned up today. Dont know if it was the replacement one, but I doubt it.

Comment

Working...
            X