Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GameCube Official Bundles at Gamestation - ?24.99 Each!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was the resi pak, he claimed it only ever came with the bonus disc, i wasn't sure that was the case hence me leaving it.

Not at all happy and may go back and chin him

Comment

Originally posted by Del Boy View Post
      It was the resi pak, he claimed it only ever came with the bonus disc, i wasn't sure that was the case hence me leaving it.

Not at all happy and may go back and chin him
      Give him one for me too Should've asked him to open the box and check, that would've taught him a lesson

Comment

He did open it and said the bonus disc is all you get.

He even asked me whats my problem as i could get ?50 on ebay for it , i tried to explain i wanted the damn console for myself and wanted Resi 4 and the GC pad for Wii usage.

I wont be going in Gamestation Taunton again thats for sure.

Comment

Wow what a prat! Well you definately get the full game in the bundle, shame you came across a bum of a sale assistant.

Comment

That's a shame to hear!! My local GameStation is the only major that I go to as I usually use an indie.

I do know some of the people in there fairly well though which probably helps.

I may go and see if they have any left and just pick the RE console up for the game. Don't really have any use of the console as I'm using a HD TV and have a Wii.

Comment

Picked up a Resi 4 one today. Sealed, new, including game.

Comment

I also picked up a sealed resi 4 cube yesterday.

I already have a pal wii and sold my old gamecube, but at 24.99 it would be rude not to buy it.

Comment

Just seen some dude on ebay trying to sell these for double.

Comment

If someone could pick me up a Resi one I'm happy to pick up postage and a bit extra on top for your troubles

Comment

The guy who served me said he might buy one to stick on ebay and make a profit. Personnaly i think they are living in LALA land if they expect to make some cash from these.

Well looks like some people come from LALA land has some of these have sold for £50. The MArio bundle is the most popular.
                      Last edited by Cubeboy; 21-01-2008, 00:06.

Comment

Not sure if anybody is still after these but I noticed that my Gamestation branch had a new lump of 15 or so of these in the window today. No idea if they'll have them in other shops but it's worth having a look if you're after one.

Most of them were the Pokemon sets.

Comment

Working...
                        X