Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toshiba HD-EP30 HD-DVD Player + 2 films -now ?77.99 or ?79.99 delivered!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kubrick View Post
    Now only £77.99 (Amazon) / £79.99 (Play)
    Bloody hell!!!

I do wish people would stop posting HD DVD player bargains, I'm trying soooo hard not to buy one now!

I don't suppose anything like that offer for a bundle of free films is running now?

EDIT:
    Includes the films 300 and The Bourne Supremacy on HD DVD!
    Last edited by JP; 19-02-2008, 13:35.

Comment

Haha its funny how Play list it as an upscaling dvd player with HD playback capability!

Comment

If the players drop to about 30 quid to clear stock, I'll buy one It would be rude not to.

Comment

I would buy this from amazon, but I need the money for my holiday next week. So if there is still an offer in a month time I will pick one up.

Comment

See, price cuts just make people think that they will drop further and put off the purchase even further!
            I should consider it really, anyone know what the DAC is like in that?

Comment

That is sooo cheep and I could do away with the noisy 360

Comment

Originally posted by John Parry View Post
                I do wish people would stop posting HD DVD player bargains, I'm trying soooo hard not to buy one now!
                It's a great upscaling DVD player so it will have lasting appeal beyond HD DVD if needs be.

Comment

Anyone know if theres a hack to make it a multiregion DVD player?

Comment

Originally posted by HaHaUK View Post
                    Anyone know if theres a hack to make it a multiregion DVD player?
                    There is for the HD-E1 and I think one exists for the EP30 too...but it's a little bit risky as it involves down-grading the firmware and then using a modified firmware. It killed my HD-DVD player

Comment

Originally posted by RLench View Post
                      There is for the HD-E1 and I think one exists for the EP30 too...but it's a little bit risky as it involves down-grading the firmware and then using a modified firmware. It killed my HD-DVD player
                      Damn. Wouldve defo gone for it if it was an easy multiregion hack

Comment

well... prices are getting that cheap now you can afford to risk it haha.

Comment

Working...
                        X