Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't think there are many of that bundle still kicking about. In store or online.

Comment

Thanks David...anyone still doing 40GB at good prices?

Comment

Fifa 09, any good pre-orders or prices going anywhere?

Comment

Which format ?

Comment

I know it's been brought up before, but it's a lot later now, so anyone know the cheapest place to get 360 rock band set up? Thanks

Comment

£99.99 from Play/Shopto/Amazon I think.

Comment

Looking for a PSP slim-n-lite, but the cheapest I can find them is £130, any ideas?

Comment

Don't know what they are from VG+, but UK wise, £129.00 from Zavvi saves you a quid, unless they're some vouchers kicking about you'll be paying about RRP.

Comment

360 Headset? £13 doesn't seem alot but I feel paying that much for it is a rip off so want to find it cheaper.

Comment

I am on the lookout for a Lost Season 3 pre-order for a reasonable price.

30 pounds is too much for a 14 episode season me thinks!

Comment

So, silly season upon us. Looking to place orders for a few crimbo games. I've looked around the usual haunts (game/play/gameplay etc...) so I'm pretty sure of which are cheapest for the game itself, but wondered if there were good offers/vouchers to be had on any of them?

- Banjo Kazooie (with the pre-order xbla game)
                        - Scene It Box Office Smash (solus)
                        - Gears of War 2
                        - COD World at War

Cheers

Comment

Has anyone seen The Force Unlimited for the PS3 cheap anywhere? All high-street retailers are doing it for £40, and it isn't much cheaper online...

Comment

Force Unleashed yeah ? 37.69 delivered at sendit.com is cheapest by looks of it.

www.find-games.co.uk is a great price comparison site - I (and NTSC-uk) are not associated with it in any way and it obviously makes it's money from affiliate links. A very helpful resource.
                            Last edited by VR46; 02-10-2008, 19:20.

Comment

Anyone know the best place to preorder Dead Space?

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss View Post
                                Force Unleashed yeah ? 37.69 delivered at sendit.com is cheapest by looks of it.

www.find-games.co.uk is a great price comparison site - I (and NTSC-uk) or not associated with it in any way and it obviously makes it's money from affiliate links. A very helpful resource.
                                Cheers David, a useful site - and, yes, I did mean Unleashed...

Comment

Working...
                                X