Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any places I can get Initial D on ps3 for under £40 ?

Comment

You after the Japan version?

I got mine from game-asia (before they disappeared) for £25 Japan Version.

Buy "Initial D Extreme Stage (Japan Version)" at YesAsia.com with Free International Shipping! Here you can find products of SEGA,, SEGA & popular PlayStation 3 (PS3) Games.

Free shipping there and they claim they don't pay customs, but they do mark it down.

Comment

Originally posted by Number45 View Post
        If you're in ho hurry the US release is marked down for August now, which isn't all that far away. Still no indication of a UK release at the moment.
        I suppose that's not too far away, it just looks too great to wait for. Lack of a UK release shouldn't be a problem for most of us here, though.

Comment

Originally posted by elaniel View Post
          You after the Japan version?

I got mine from game-asia (before they disappeared) for ?25 Japan Version.

Buy "Initial D Extreme Stage (Japan Version)" at YesAsia.com with Free International Shipping! Here you can find products of SEGA,, SEGA & popular PlayStation 3 (PS3) Games.

Free shipping there and they claim they don't pay customs, but they do mark it down.
          Thanks

Comment

Anybody seen Pixar's Up! on the PS3 going really cheap?

Seems to be a good one for the little fellers, the demo kept them busy and I think I could probably sit for a while and play co-op with them.

Thanks.

Comment

Overlord 2 £17.95 on ps3 and 360 at Zavvi

Comment

Looking for Rock Band 2 for the 360. Cheapest i've seen it is £38.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero9X View Post
                  Looking for Rock Band 2 for the 360. Cheapest i've seen it is ?38.
                  Not really much cheaper, but ?36.98 here, with 5% quidco and a free code for XBLA Connect 4 (woo!)

Shop from an amazing range of games and consoles, home decor, lifestyle accessories, tech, toys and beauty products. Great deals. Always.

Comment

It's my birthday in just over a week, and my brother is being kind enough to buy me Left 4 Dead for PC. I'd like to do him a favour and find the cheapest place to buy it. I'm assuming it doesn't have to be Game of the Year because the addons are a free download, right?

Since this will have to be registered on Steam, I assume preowned is a no-no. I am assuming I will be able to redownload through Steam even with a retail version, right?
                    Last edited by sj33; 16-08-2009, 17:49.

Comment

Don't know where you can find it cheaply, but all games registered on Steam can be downloaded via the service at any point afterwards. You're quite welcome to add me to friendlist if you do get it (not the best game to play with randoms), at which point I will happily drag you along to your death with my brother/couple of friends of mine.

Comment

^I'll be taking you up on that I've completed the game with my brother on 360, and we even managed to get 2 XBoxes + 2 TVs set up in one room and play 4-player co-op over LAN with some friends, it was great fun! I'd much rather play on PC though, plus I'm interested in the endless amount of mods that seem to be available.

Comment

Anybody seen cheap copies of The Orange Box on the 360? Thinking about giving it another go after losing interest just after release.

EDIT:
                          Or if anybody is getting rid of theirs, let me know.
                          Last edited by JP; 17-08-2009, 19:49.

Comment

not specifically looking for a bargain, but wanting to pick up a Wii Classic Controller and wondering where is best/cheapest to pick one up?

Comment

Wheres the best deal on a 360 Madcatz TE right now?

Comment

Think they're at about £100 at a few places now - quick look says play.com has 'em

On a preemptive note, anyone know anywhere doing PAL GH5 pre-orders for anything less than the arse-raping £40 I keep seeing?

Comment

Working...
                                X