This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
    Im ather a nintendo DSi or maybe evena DS Lite. Anyone any ideas?
    Sainsburys are doing 20% consoles at mo - might be worth a try there (online as well)

Comment

Might be worth trying instore asda/tesco if you're after a ds lite, they had them priced at 70 quid about a month ago.

Can't recommend a dsi, they're pretty much **** unless extortionately priced downloadable games are your idea of awesome. Region locked + no GBA slot = no sale for me!

Comment

Looking for the cheapest place to get Football Manager 2010 for a Xmas pressie. Normally I can find it under ?20 each year but this year I'm struggling.

Comment

What's the best Xbox 360 deals at the moment? Since mine has packed in, I'm looking for a replacement asap.

Comment

Depends on what you want but if you're just after a bare bones console then some of the bundles work out well. I bought an Elite bundle from Amazon w/ Fifa 10 & ODST, and from selling off the games, cables, hard drive etc I whittled the price down to sub-£100.

Comment

I saw Sainsburys have a good deal similar to the amazon one. They are doing an Elite with lego batman, pure, fifa and need for speed for ?200. I may just get that and sell the excess stuff as you suggested. I already have a 120gb hard drive so that could go too.

Comment

Don't forget the controller too!

Comment

I was actually in the market for a new controller, so I think I shall keep that. My last 'good' one was a victim of a combination of a games night playing fight night, with bright yellow curry flavour 'snacks'...

Comment

I'm after Left 4 Dead 2 and all the usual game stores are unsurprisingly still doing it at full price. The cheapest I can find is Amazon at ?35ish.

I don't suppose anyone knows of a super market or something doing it any cheaper do they?

Comment

JUST BUY IT CHOO FOOL!!!!

That'll be a "no" btw.

Comment

If anyone is looking for L4D2 cheapish, the Asian version is region free and can be obtained off ebay for ?30.

Comment

Is there anywhere doing the Guitar Hero drums for a decent price?

Comment

For those who wanted L4D2 for cheap, Tesco have it for £15 atm... check the thread elsewhere in this section.

Does anyone know if £12 is the cheapest I can expect to pay for Fallout 3 on the PC? Not bothered about the addons atm...

Comment

Anyone seen that DJ Hero: Renegade Edition with the shinier decks at a decent discount yet?
                              Last edited by dotoko; 01-12-2009, 23:50.

Comment

I'm looking for a discounted copy of Tales of Vesperia for Xbox 360. Any help much appreciated

Comment

Working...
                                X