Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know the cheapest place for a 360? My brother is after one but not too fussed about HDD size as he literally only wants it for HD Remix, Samurai Shodown 2 & Final Fight when it's released.

Anywhere on the high street is preferrable.

Comment

Whats the best price on a PS3 Slim atm? Not fussed about bundles.

Comment

Anybody seen any cheap prices online or offline for Little Big Planet PSP?

Comment

Can anyone recommend the best/cheapest place go get an official Sony PS2/PS3 component cable?

EDIT: GOT ONE
          Last edited by Atticus; 07-02-2010, 13:50.

Comment

Originally posted by paddyo View Post
            Anybody seen any cheap prices online or offline for Little Big Planet PSP?
            ?17.99 on play.com

Cashback from over 400 brands all on one platform. Shop with Rakuten & stack offers with discounts, voucher codes and cashback for great savings at top brands.

Comment

Anybody know the cheapest place for Xbox 360 Street Fighter IV or Marvel Vs Capcom TE Stick at the moment??

Or even a Hori RAP if they are cheap enough

Thanks in advance

Neil

Comment

£90 TE here Soundwave.

New - for some reason PS3 ones seem to be about £80 with the 360 one being about £110. :P

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                  http://ntsc-uk.domino.org/showthread.php?t=101951

?90 TE here Soundwave.

New - for some reason PS3 ones seem to be about ?80 with the 360 one being about ?110. :P
                  Thanks for that...just actually spoke to Blair about that but alas being broke means whatever I get has to be paid with plastic so out of the equation unfortunatley

I dont get the massive price gulf to be honest...my local Gamestation has new PS3 TE's for ?99.99 but no sign of 360 ones.
                  I actually just picked up a standard PS3 SFIV Fightstick for ?30 from there ready to mod with Seimitsu parts when I can be bothered lol
                  Shame they dont have the 360 one's anymore though

Thanks again guys

Neil

Comment

Neil can't you just register a credit card with Paypal and pay that way?

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                    Thanks for that...just actually spoke to Blair about that but alas being broke means whatever I get has to be paid with plastic so out of the equation unfortunatley
                    Neil

Comment

Originally posted by neil2k View Post
                      Neil can't you just register a credit card with Paypal and pay that way?
                      It's already registered but once you add on Paypal fees for using it via gift your looking at having spent almost the same money as buying brand new

I'm hoping on some cash coming in over the next couple of weeks & if it does then I'll probably be popping up a wanted thread...assuming Blairs one has gone of course

Neil

Comment

Keep checking Shopto mate they told me last week they would be getting more stock in soon at £75 if you can wait ( I couldn't and bought one from Dogsout on here lol).

Comment

please note the manual is missing

ewwwwwwwww

Comment

Bummer, i missed that.

Comment

Cheapest option for a 360 hdd? Don't mind doing a bit of DIY if that's the cheapest option.

Comment

Working...
                              X