Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

£31.99 - that seems to be the best price I could find.. They have free shipping and sell them in black, white and silver. I can't vouch for them though - never used them - just found this through Google.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
      Best price for a dual shock 3?
      Probably Gameplay at the moment ?32.99, then add Quidco or Topcashback for a bit more of a saving.

Comment

Cheers guys. Didn't realise they were so pricey!

Comment

Is there anywhere that sells the Madcatz 360 Tournament Stick for under £100? Still kicking myself for missing those ones at Gamestation...

Comment

Shopto.net have the new Super SF IV TE sticks for pre-order ?99.85, shape looks different from original stick too.

Comment

Wow, thanks! I might go for one of these instead- I really like the design of it, even the art.

Comment

Anyone know where's best to pick up a ipod touch? 8gb is fine, just need an ipod as mine has died but thought i may as well upgrade to the touch. I presume they are worth the extra?

Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by Family Fry View Post
                  Shopto.net have the new Super SF IV TE sticks for pre-order ?99.85, shape looks different from original stick too.
                  These are now ?119.99.

God I hate Shopto. The one time I was remotely tempted to buy somethign from them again, and theyve upped the price between yesterday and today.

Comment

Are there any deals on iTunes cards around the place?

Comment

Gah, just had my PS3 disc drive die and after a call to Sony looks like the cost for a replacement is ridiculous - more than a £100 as it's well out of warranty.

Any suggestions on good PS3 bundles out there?

Comment

There's one at sainsburys atm... I think its 250gb slim with 2 games for £284 ish?

250Gb PS3 with dualshock 3 controller and a choice of 2 games from 4 offered below -

This offer started yesterday

Games are -
                        2010 FIFA WORLD CUP - released yesterday
                        Heavy Rain
                        Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
                        GOD of WAR 3
                        Seems good to me, as most of the deals atm are for the 120gb, and are mostly just for FIFA.
                        Last edited by ChrisF; 02-05-2010, 10:24.

Comment

Thanks Chris, looks good to me. Might pop down to my local Sainsburys later and get some sausages while I'm at it. Who says TV advertising doesn't work?

Comment

That PS3 bundle plus Super Street Fighter IV and a racing game (Burnout Paradise) and you are sorted for months.

Comment

Just Dance for a good price anyone? My kid sister has been after it a while. £15 seems the cheapest, but can anyone do any better?

Comment

Any decent DSi XL bundles available anywhere (highstreet or online)? Not interested in accessories, just want a decent game or two with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X