This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait for Gamescom.

A new SKU and price reduction looks pretty likely.

Comment

?239 for 320GB at shopto?

Comment

I'm waiting for the new SKU but have been looking since my 60gb died and best I can find new is here using the code in the description from gzoop (a "thehut" company), works out at ?192.99 for a 320gb...

Comment

Since Sony changed the PSN cards and you can no longer pick up ?20 ones cheap from thehut.com etc, I was wondering where is the best place to get them from? Also interested in iTunes cards too.

See Shopto have a ?25 card for around ?23 for PSN, but just curious to see if anyone has been able to beat that.

Comment

Originally posted by Holio View Post
            Since Sony changed the PSN cards and you can no longer pick up ?20 ones cheap from thehut.com etc, I was wondering where is the best place to get them from? Also interested in iTunes cards too.

See Shopto have a ?25 card for around ?23 for PSN, but just curious to see if anyone has been able to beat that.
            The cheapest I can see is 7dayshop.com for ?20.99. http://www.7dayshop.com/catalog/prod...ucts_id=111377

Comment

Can you buy PSN cards for lesser amounts?

I've never bought anything on PSN and I just want enough to buy Street Fighter 3 online later this month. Thanks.

Comment

Best to register your card, preorder/buy the item and then remove the information. I did it for AE because I didn't want to pay 2 or 3 pounds more than was required with prepaid cards.

Comment

Originally posted by DaRockwilder1 View Post
                  The cheapest I can see is 7dayshop.com for ?20.99. http://www.7dayshop.com/catalog/prod...ucts_id=111377
                  Thanks very much, also quidco there too.

Comment

We got the bottom of the PSN cards, but does anyone know anywhere good for iTunes cards?

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                      We got the bottom of the PSN cards, but does anyone know anywhere good for iTunes cards?

Best I know of Dude.

Comment

Whats the cheapest price people have seen on or offline for dead island??

Comment

Originally posted by paddyo View Post
                          Whats the cheapest price people have seen on or offline for dead island??
                          ?32 at amazon

Comment

Whats the cheapest anyone's seen an Xbox Live 12 month (or 12 month plus 2 months free) sub for?

Comment

Originally posted by EDDIE M0NS00N View Post
                              Whats the cheapest anyone's seen an Xbox Live 12 month (or 12 month plus 2 months free) sub for?
                              ?34.29 for 14 mnths: http://www.play.com/Games/Xbox360/4-...rlrefer=search

Comment

Where can I find a copy of Tales of Vesperia that will not bankrupt me entirely? I can't download as I have no space left : (

Comment

Working...
                                X