This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nishimori View Post
    Where can I find a copy of Tales of Vesperia that will not bankrupt me entirely? I can't download as I have no space left : (
    You can use a USB stick as storage now if you have one laying around.

There isn't a cheap option if you plan on keeping the game.

Comment

Thanks for the reply unfortunately I am already using all of the space for other content, I best check the download size again or just wait for Skyrim.

Comment

Could you not just delete the other content temporarily and re-download when you finish Vesperia?

Comment

I wish I could but we play these games a lot and Vesperia is not exactly short. I'll just have to wait which is a shame.

Does anyone know where to pick up a PSP GO or any PSP even that is not the same price as a 3DS?!

Comment

looking for a new dualshock 3 in red - anything better than games' ?42.99?

Have to be cautious, as there are lots of fakes coming infrom China now, that look very authentic (both pad and packaging)

Comment

Videogamesplus is selling PS3 controllers for about ?28, but you'll have to pay for delivery.

Comment

Anywhere doing PSP3000s cheap (brand new)?

EDIT: got hooked up with one on here
                Last edited by Atticus; 13-10-2011, 21:48.

Comment

Anyone know where I can get a Wireless gaming receiver for using 360 controller on PC? ?18 on amazon is a bit steep. Was hoping for nearer a tenner?

Comment

?15.99 on play.com....

Comment

Be aware that a handful of games don't seem to like the wireless receiver.

Comment

Meh, cheers but still a bit much. I just resent paying it. The USB cable should work but I know that just charges it and doesn't do they communication. I'll have to have a look into that cheers Shakey.

Comment

?8 at cex if they ever get it in stock (keep checking, as they do randomly get things in you don't think they will!), or if you are in London...

Comment

Time to ask again: what's the best deal on a PS3 at the moment?

I see them for ?189.95 at Tesco's and Sainsbury's online stores. Unfortunately the current Sainsbury's discount code doesn't work on consoles.

I'm guessing there aren't any better deals that this from reputable sellers?

Does anyone know if the supermarkets sell them in store for the same price?

I don't play that much, so I don't care about the size of the hard-disk - 160gb is plenty for me.

Because of their liberal returns policy, I was also wondering if Costco might sell PS3s.

Comment

Apple Magic Trackpad.

Comment

With Zelda coming up I am finding myself needing a Wii no longer a meagre want. Anyone know the best place to buy a Wii from these days? Looking around I see GAME has a preowned for ?50 but they will be old worn down and without Wii motion plus : /

Comment

Working...
                                X