Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What I'm going to do for Move is try Cash Generators or Cash Converters. It was like ?22 last time I went in a Generator. Normally more like ?25. Pity I didn't grab it then, but I wasn't sure then.

Comment

If you have a Harvey Normans close by, they are selling new black dualshock 3's for ?34.99

pretty good comared to games ?51.99!

Comment

Originally posted by Blade Runner View Post
        Looking for the best price for a PS3 Move Starter Pack.

Thanks.
        ?27.95

Comment

Looking for the cheapest place to pick up a 12 month XBL gold card from?

Comment

Hey guys,

Looking for somewhere cheap to get a new PS3 Guitar Hero / Rock Band Guitar??

My Metallica one has just crapped out on me

Ta muchly

Neil

Comment

Your best bet is probably to look in a few HMVs for old stock of a GH guitar pack. The RB stuff seems to go up and up in price at the moment, the supply has dried up in Europe.

Comment

Or possibly...

Comment

Originally posted by Papercut View Post
                  Your best bet is probably to look in a few HMVs for old stock of a GH guitar pack. The RB stuff seems to go up and up in price at the moment, the supply has dried up in Europe.
                  This is what I'd been hoping to do but nothing locally

Gutted I missed out when they were doing the cheap Legends of Rock a few months back now

Unfortunately no way I'm touching CEX their stock is horrid & always feels scummy...had a few games & they always feel like they are covered in a film of something.

Neil

Comment

FIFA 12 Xbox 360. Instore or online. I want it now!!!

Comment

You not in Norway any more?

Comment

Haha nope. Home for Christmas!

Comment

Any good deals around for a nyko zoom for kinect?? missed the recent deal at zavvi or wherever it was

Comment

Cheapest place to order King of Fighters XIII for 360?

Comment

Anyone know the cheapest place to get 2100 Xbox Live points with an instant redemption code sent to you?

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                                Hey guys,

Looking for somewhere cheap to get a new PS3 Guitar Hero / Rock Band Guitar??

My Metallica one has just crapped out on me

Ta muchly

Neil
                                Trsco were doing gh wor with guitar for ?35 alternatively pound stretcher gh3 with guitar for ?19.99

Comment

Working...
                                X