This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EDDIE M0NS00N View Post
    Anyone know the cheapest place to get 2100 Xbox Live points with an instant redemption code sent to you?
    Shopto.net 2100 for ?16.99

Comment

Dragon Age related PC games. Origins is ?7.50 on steam at the moment. Would rather a boxed copy though. INterested in DA 2 as well. Basically if anyone has any tips on best way to buy this I'd appreciate it. Ta.

Comment

Is anyone doing ico/sotc hd cheap at the moment? Thanks

Comment

Maybe I'll have some better luck in here... My ps3 has finally died :/ so I'm on the look out for a new ps3 slim with a 320 gig hd. Don't suppose anyone knows where I can get one cheap and brand new do they?

Thanks in advance...

112 :/

Comment

Originally posted by 112 View Post
            Maybe I'll have some better luck in here... My ps3 has finally died :/ so I'm on the look out for a new ps3 slim with a 320 gig hd. Don't suppose anyone knows where I can get one cheap and brand new do they?

Thanks in advance...

Sainsburys (I think they were on offer when I did my shopping last week)

Comment

Originally posted by evilthecatuk View Post
              Sainsburys (I think they were on offer when I did my shopping last week)
              Thanks dude, had a lil look and it looks like its expired 'cause its 240 pounds at best. Best i can find so far is the hut for 195 pounds. Was hoping to spend abouts 150 tops Grr... Boy am i out of touch on console prices...

Still looking...

Comment

Looking for cheapest price for Xbox Live Gold 12+ months.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by 112 View Post
                  Thanks dude, had a lil look and it looks like its expired 'cause its 240 pounds at best. Best i can find so far is the hut for 195 pounds. Was hoping to spend abouts 150 tops Grr... Boy am i out of touch on console prices...

Still looking...

Was in store not online dude

Comment

Need a mobile phone that can send and receive emails including photo attachments. Must be able to do this reliably. It's got to be iOS, Android or Blackberry hasn't it? Needs to be cheap too :-( Anyway, if anyoen knows of something that fits the bill at a bargain price please let me know. Oh, it'll be on the giffgaff/O2 network.

Many thanks.
                    Brad

Comment

My Nokia 5800 can do that (Symbian S60) so it doesn't need to be those intensive OSs you listed. Although the camera is pap. But just saying like. It was ?50 on ebay. GPS 3.5G, IMAP, 7 days battery life etc.

Or a more expensive Nokia N8 for ?200.

Unless you mean on a contract, in which case I'm not sure.
                      Last edited by charlesr; 23-01-2012, 15:26.

Comment

Going to grab a copy of Final Fantasy XIII-2 whilst out tomorrow, does anyone know of any decent deals out there?

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie View Post
                          Going to grab a copy of Final Fantasy XIII-2 whilst out tomorrow, does anyone know of any decent deals out there?
                          Not as cheap as online but I think I saw it in Asda for ?36 odd

Comment

Hey guys,

Just been asked by my mum what's the best deals on Wii's at the mo??

Apparently she wants to buy my Dad one for his Birthday next month.

It's basically just for party style shovelware.

So who's doing the bestest bundles??

Ta muchly

Neil

Comment

Amazon are doing a Wii with Wii sports and Wii sports resort for ?115 and if purchased at the same time, you get an extra Wii motion plus controller for ?15 which seems like a good deal

Edit: sorry, it's not a motion plus and doesn't seem to be ?15 any more either
                              Last edited by charlesr; 07-02-2012, 13:44.

Comment

and if you don't want the second wii motion+ could you buy it anyway and sell it to me!?

Comment

Working...
                                X