Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another one; after missing out on Comet's low low 3DS prices I'm wondering if anywhere has Mario Land 3D cheap, online or high st.

Comment

Does anyone know of some non-insane prices for a 32GB PSVita memory card? Or, failing that, the best price for a 16GB one? Inter-currency trickery is OK, as I don't mind importing one if the exchange rates work out well.

Comment

My gold sub is about to run out - where's the best place to pick up a 3 or 12 month sub just now?

Comment

I normally get mine from www.gamepointsnow.com but it's not the cheapest. Just got a 4000 code off them yesterday.

I was looking around google search for other sites, but the ones I found had no address or way of contacting them apart from a contact form, so aren't convincing me to try them. At least GPN is a Ltd company registered in the UK. Anyone got any other recommends for legit alternatives?

Comment

Cheapest price for a new Vita please as despite the claims of the machine's imminent death no one here wants to sell me their's!

Comment

?239 for 3G version? >>>http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PLAYSTATIO...item20c0c52246

Ignore that. See post below. It's way cheaper at zavvi

Last edited by charlesr; 15-06-2012, 10:14.

Comment

Theyve been ?200 the 3G ones so I personally wouldn't pay more than that, that was on zavvi I think - they will be as cheap again I am sure.

Comment

And some good bundles at http://www.shopto.net/PSP/HARDWARE/

Comment

Thanks chaps, yeah Zavvi looks good. memory card price means I'm gonna have to hold out for a better deal before taking the lunge but I'll keep an eye on shopto and zavvi then. Ooh, ?205 for the 3g from The Hut. Tempting.
                    Last edited by charlesr; 15-06-2012, 10:59.

Comment

Can anyone recommend the best prices for memory stick duos for PSP? Looking for a 16 or 32gb one.

Comment

Mymemory Lexar 16 ?26
                        ebay ?19, but not sure what the small print about an error message means.

Comment

Couple of decent options, thanks for that Charles

Comment

Anyone know the best deal on the high street for a PS3 slim slim?

Comment

What's the best deal on RE6? May trade DoA5 for it...

Comment

Are there any recommendations for cheaper US 3DS XL consoles? P-A are around ?50 more expensive than VG+ but I'm not inclined to create another account with the latter after their security breach months ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X