Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I imagine VG+ are probably sorted for security now making them less likely to get hit than other stores.

What about tronix?

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyJuggleDX View Post
      Anyone know the best deal on the high street for a PS3 slim slim?
      The ad I saw on the bus stop last night would suggest that HMV are offering them for ?159 atm...

Comment

Originally posted by shaffy_oppa View Post
        What's the best deal on RE6? May trade DoA5 for it...
        Go to Grainger Games. They or HMV will give you a reasonable trade price.

Comment

Anyone know of any good deals for new Xbox 360s? Want a new one for my son for Xmas, must be new for the built in wifi

Comment

Originally posted by paddyo View Post
            Anyone know of any good deals for new Xbox 360s? Want a new one for my son for Xmas, must be new for the built in wifi
            I just saw this: http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/xbox...amazon-1369639

Xbox 360 250 GB + Halo 4 + 12 months of Live for ?150

Comment

Originally posted by Guts View Post
              I just saw this: http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/xbox...amazon-1369639

Xbox 360 250 GB + Halo 4 + 12 months of Live for ?150
              What a cracking deal, even better when you add Fifa 13 and Blops2. Thanks for posting

Comment

Damn. I've got all that in my basket. It's showing at ?150. All good. I want to play Halo 4. Looked at the top 100 games for 360 and there is only one other exclusive that I want so despite being an incredible bargain it's actually a waste of money for me. I assume I could get ?25 for the Live gold card? Would I get ?20 for Halo 4 and ?100 for the 360 just before xmas though?

Comment

That's a sweet deal...had a look myself but it actually says the console won't ship for 1-3 weeks so might not see it much before christmas

I reckon you could easily get back the cost though if you did go for it.

Neil

Comment

360s seems to go for ?100 2nd hand on ebay, so you should be ok.

Comment

I have gone for it, if you just look what brand new ones are going for on Ebay plus the games and the Live membership you will easily make a tidy profit on it.

Comment

I don't need a profit. I just know that it's no use to me after I finish Halo 4 (purely because I have a ps3, wii and PC - if I didn't have a PS3 there'd be stacks I'd want to play on it).

EDIT: Just clicked Confirm.

Thanks to guts for posting this here.

Comment

Guys, thanks for the link just added it all to my basket and it came out at ?214 if anybody can get one of these bundles for me i would really appreciate it as its for my sons Christmas present, i would pay for the bundle, plus shipping plus some money for your time and efforts, please pm me if anybody can help me

thanks!!

Comment

Also willing to buy ju8st the 360 itself from anybopdy who manages to snag one of these deals if you want it just for halo 4 and the 12 months of live?

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                              That's a sweet deal...had a look myself but it actually says the console won't ship for 1-3 weeks so might not see it much before christmas

I reckon you could easily get back the cost though if you did go for it.

Neil
                              Not that I'm in a hurry but Amazon just changed my expected delivery date to 24th November

Comment

Just out of interest has anyone yet been charged for this Xbox deal as i still haven't, I have had the "thanks for the order" email.

Comment

Working...
                                X