This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can save a bit here

Gift a friend or yourself with Google Play gift cards! Save with CDKeys, purchase your favourite digital entertainment from books and movies to apps. Buy now!

Plus another 5% off with a Facebook like.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowDancer View Post
      May I ask best place for an official Wii U Pro controller? (white or black fine)

Comment

Anywhere with a decent deal on The Wonderful 101 for Wii U?

Comment

Don't think so, out of stock at cheap places it seems, either pay a high price or get it used it seems.

Could bookmark this link in case it comes back in to stock but wouldn't hold my breath - you're two weeks too late according to HUKD.

Comment

Originally posted by VR46 View Post
            Don't think so, out of stock at cheap places it seems, either pay a high price or get it used it seems.

Could bookmark this link in case it comes back in to stock but wouldn't hold my breath - you're two weeks too late according to HUKD.

http://www.shopto.net/wiiu-wii/wii/W...-wonderful-101
            Thanks, I'll set up a notification for it.

Comment

Anyone know of any decent prices for Mario 3D World Wii U at the moment?

Comment

You'll be doing well to pick it up new under thirty five quid. Wanted thread on here is probably your best bet, unless you fancy braving ebay.

Wonderful 101 is currently cheap if you're after that too

Comment

Thanks for the link, is it worth picking up?

Comment

At ?17 it's a steal I'd say. Was a blind buy for me and I've very much enjoyed it so far.
                    3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie View Post
                      Anyone know of any decent prices for Mario 3D World Wii U at the moment?
                      Any price is good for that game.

Comment

As usual, I'm having no luck placing an order with ShopTo. Both my credit card and my PayPal account are failing authorization.

If anyone reading this is thinking of placing an order for The Wonderful 101 with them, I'd be very grateful if you could kindly order an extra copy for me.

Comment

Does anyone know the cheapest place for iTunes vouchers at the moment?

I know HMV sometimes have deals on but wasn't sure if anyone knew of anything going on

Ta

Neil

Comment

Zavvi have once again let me down so looking for the best place on the highs greet to get my son the new skylanders game.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                              Zavvi have once again let me down so looking for the best place on the highs greet to get my son the new skylanders game.
                              Which version were you after?

365 Games have some but not all of them...

Cheap video games, DVDs and Blu-Rays from 365games.co.uk Xbox One, PS4, Switch and PC games at a fraction of the RRP!

Comment

Official WiiU LAN adapters cheaper than ?30, anywhere that anyone knows of?

Comment

Working...
                                X