Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why not just create a new account with Gameplay ?

Comment

Originally posted by John Parry View Post
      So basically I want this version...
      VGI have one of these in mint/near mind cond for ?27. Not much less than you've seen in Japan but at least it's here in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
        VGI have one of these in mint/near mind cond for £27. Not much less than you've seen in Japan but at least it's here in the UK.
        I'm in work now so don't have much time to look but post in my wants thread or PM it to me and I'll have a look as soon as I get home. Cheers.

Sorry for turning this into a trade thread Mods.

Comment

Hi there, I'm looking for a couple of titles to fill the gaps in between GTA. One is Boom Blox on the Wii and the other is The World Ends With You on the DS. Seen Blox for £30 and WEWY for £25 but i'd be interested if anyone had seen them cheaper.

Comment

Boom Blox is a quid cheaper at zavvi.co.uk, but out of stock at moment.

Comment

I quite fancy Sega Rally (not fussed about format unless one ver is better than the other) I know play.com used to do the 360 ver for a tenner (if I'd known at the time I'd ahve bought it) however it seems to have shot back up anywhere else that currently has it >_<

Comment

PS3 version is fifteen quid at a couple of places

Comment

Ooooh very nice, does the PS3 version work as well as the 360 ver? It'll certainly sound better as I won't have to get everything over a jet engine before I hear the audio lol.

Comment

360 version is ?11.99 at softuk.com, and ?12.95 at blahdvd.com.

Shop for the latest and greatest games and accessories for Sony PlayStation, Microsoft Xbox, Nintendo Switch. A wide selection of Music CDs; TV and Movies (on DVD and Blu-rays). Check our prices be...

Comment

Originally posted by John Parry View Post
                      I'm in work now so don't have much time to look but post in my wants thread or PM it to me and I'll have a look as soon as I get home. Cheers.

Sorry for turning this into a trade thread Mods.
                      We might have our wires crossed here. 'VGI' have one, not 'I'.

You'll find it at videogameimports.com. Hope that helps

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                        We might have our wires crossed here. 'VGI' have one, not 'I'.

You'll find it at videogameimports.com. Hope that helps
                        Sorry, I was doing about four things at a time then and about 10 seconds to do them all in.

I've had a look and just ordered it!

They are selling
                        Parodius Portable + Salamander Portable + Gradius Portable for ?66 which I'd be seriously tempted to get if I didn't have the other two already.

What are they like as a shop as I've not used them before? Are they usually reliable?

Looking around the site I thought they were in Japan so I got a nice surprise when I got to the cost of postage.

Comment

They're normally reliable and quick, usually a bit pricey though.

And you'll get free crisps ! what more could a man ask for

Comment

What type of crisps???

It wasn't that expensive really when I've seen the original release going a few times at this sort of price!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by videogameimports.com
                                Why potato chips on a games retail website?

a) These things are just made for huge gaming (and movie & TV watching) sessions, so they're sort of gaming 'accessories'.
                                200 grams? 200 poxy grams? Thats not even a modest gaming or movie session-sized packet of crisps. Where's their pride?

Comment

Working...
                                X