This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He/she signed up almost a year ago.

One heads-up is OK but any spamming will be removed don't fret. As ever with these bargain sites, they're great for info, then just go to the retailers site/quidco direct

Comment

I do apologise. I saw the 22nd bit and assumed it was today. Silly me.

Comment

! Play.com had a arcade core 360, 3 games and an extra wireless controller for £149.99 I'm all set to buy it next week ready for NGII.

I've just checked and it seems they're no longer selling it :/ *sigh*

Anyone know of anything similar?

Extra controller is good, and don't need a HD as i still have my old one.

Thanks.

Comment

Can we please have back the link to that video games/blu-ray bargain site? There was no need at all in deleting it, plus it didn't appear to save to my favourites for some reason.

Comment

He was also spamming it in other threads on the site so it was removed, will PM you it.

Comment

No it won't be coming back and yes there was a need for deleting it.

The site was spam and every single link was a click through which was earning the spammer cash. As per the forum rules that isn't allowed.

edit: two mods for the price of one*.

*my explanation was the best though

Comment

A shame as I found a fab deal on Zavvi for guitar hero III from the link
                Expand your library of film and TV content with Zavvi UK's wide range of Blu-rays, including 3D, 4K UHD & steelbooks.

£45 Inc Guitar with free postage, great even for a 2nd guitar or whatever & sell the game off!

Zavvi is the new name for Virgin stores I think....

*edit* noooooo, its full price now ; ; I dont get paid till the end of this week! damn!
                Last edited by Guest; 26-05-2008, 11:29.

Comment

Ah sorry guys, didn't realise it had been posted several times in different forums. I just assumed that by posting it once in a bargain thread that it wasn't spam.

Cheers to the mods that PMed me the links tho, I don't click them I just use them as reference and then go manually to the deals

Comment

Ninja Gaiden 2 - are Game still looking the cheapest to pre-order from??

Cheers. James

Comment

It's £31.99 delivered at dvd.co.uk. Or £32.99 delivered at Amazon, Shopto, plus a couple of other places.

Whack www.find-games.co.uk in your bookmarks

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss View Post
                        I dunno, I always thought that you were some kind of deal finding genius David but the truth finally comes out!

Just bookmarked the link now...

Comment

Just wondering if anyone's seen a good deal on the Rock Band game and instruments? Local Zavvi are doing it for ?150.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss View Post
                            It's ?31.99 delivered at dvd.co.uk. Or ?32.99 delivered at Amazon, Shopto, plus a couple of other places.

Thanks for that, what a fantastic site!

Comment

Just want to say I'm not associated with that site in any way. They obviously make their money via affiliate links, it was shown to me by someone many months back.

Comment

I'm looking to buy a couple of memory cards and I have some funds waiting in my PayPal account at the moment so I'm looking for a UK shop that sells these and also accepts PayPal.

I'm not willing to use eBay as the chances are I'll end up with a couple of fakes which I don't want.

The 2 cards I'm looking for are for my PSP and camera so the two I need are:
                                • Memory Stick Duo - 8GBs
                                • Micro SD-HC - 8GBs - Mark 4/6
                                Also, the cheaper the MS the better as they are more than twice as expensive as Micro SD cards of the same capacity.

Thanks!

EDIT:
                                I just found this page that has what I was looking for.
                                Last edited by JP; 31-05-2008, 22:20.

Comment

Working...
                                X