No announcement yet.

The Club 360/ps3 ?19.99

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You bought the Club in Ouendan Shopping centre?

That is magnificent

Comment

Agents GO!

Comment

Just noticed that Nights for the Wii is £19.99 when bought with anything else too. Seems to let you buy that, and The Club, for £39.98 on the game website.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisField View Post
          Just noticed that Nights for the Wii is ?19.99 when bought with anything else too. Seems to let you buy that, and The Club, for ?39.98 on the game website.

I got to it b4 u on the previous page mate, sorry

Comment

Ace offer this. Ordered mine online with Armored Core 4 on the PS3 and also used a discount code to knock 3 quid off coming to 31.98 for both games plus I used quidco so that'll be a bit more cashback on top. Very nice price for the two, which I probably wouldn't have bought otherwise even though I enjoyed both their respective demos. Okay, AC4 was already 14.99 but still worked out to give me a very cheap copy of The Club.

They should do this more often with some of the newer releases or at least with the lower profile new releases.

Comment

Is this running today also?

Comment

It'll be running for a wk I would presume.
                Check their website to see if its still running on there. If so then it'll defo be in store too.

Comment

It's a week long offer, just picked it up with Total Club Manager 2004 for 99p.

Comment

Just got back from game... ?17.95 later, and I have The Club

Comment

might pick it up due to boredom but i didn't think the demo was that special.. hehe

Comment

Couldn't be bothered going to Game to get it so ordered it online

Bought a pack of replacement DS stylus for the kids and used my reward points.

can't grumble at £20.48

Comment

I got mine by pre-ordering Vegas 2 online.

By the looks of it I could then cancel the pre-order and have The Club for £19.99.

Comment

Has anyone received their online order yet? I received my DVD wrapper, but no game, I just hope they don't screw me around.

Comment

I tried to order online but it rejected my maestro card. I bought the game with the gift wrap. Wonder why it got declined even though I have over a grand in my account... o.O

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyWrench View Post
                                Has anyone received their online order yet? I received my DVD wrapper, but no game, I just hope they don't screw me around.
                                Have you phoned them up and asked about it?

My copy should ship out today along with the replacement ds styli I ordered

Comment

Working...
                                X