The Club & Condemmed 2 ?29.00

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cubeboy View Post
    The only problem with cancelling early is that you signed up for 12 months and one of these days there gonna start passing these to debt collection agencies to collect the money they are entitled to. Is it worth the risk.
    Worst case scenario out of that then would be to hand a rather big, 'ard looking bald nonce a few quid through your letter box lol

Comment

Originally posted by Cubeboy View Post
      The only problem with cancelling early is that you signed up for 12 months and one of these days there gonna start passing these to debt collection agencies to collect the money they are entitled to. Is it worth the risk.

If you look at the T&C tho nothing states you have to stay for the full 12 months if you dont want too! so your not gonna get pestered my the local debt monkey collector

Comment

Apparently people have been receiving letters confirming that they'll be getting the games. Anyone here got one yet?

I have yet to receive such a letter.

Presumably this means I'll be getting a discount voucher for some overpriced fragrance, or some other consolatory rubbish?

Comment

Originally posted by peeveen View Post
          Apparently people have been receiving letters confirming that they'll be getting the games. Anyone here got one yet?
          I've not had one as yet and I ordered mine and then started the thread!!

Comment

Yeah, got mine about a week ago, maybe more. Simply says,

Dear subscriber

yadda yadda yadda, as part of your subscription deal we will give you 2 new releases from sega, The Club and condemned 2. im pleased to tell you these games have been reserved for you, as condemned 2 is still in production we wont be dispatching them until the 14th march.

all good then!!

aaron

Comment

Originally posted by AaronBekir View Post
              Yeah, got mine about a week ago, maybe more. Simply says,

Dear subscriber

yadda yadda yadda, as part of your subscription deal we will give you 2 new releases from sega, The Club and condemned 2. im pleased to tell you these games have been reserved for you, as condemned 2 is still in production we wont be dispatching them until the 14th march.

all good then!!

aaron
              Did you take the subsciption out in response to this thread (which I started on the 7th and I see you got your letter on the 9th) or had you already done so?.

Comment

out of response to the thread! so im a happy chappy, hope you guys get yours soon aswell.

aaron

Comment

Well presumably you ordered yours before any of us, Womble ... if they don't honour it, I'd get on the phone and rant. I might be doing that myself, as I probably ordered mine the same day as Aaron.

Maybe they do in alphabetical order ... AAron, hmmm?

Comment

Originally posted by peeveen View Post
                    Maybe they do in alphabetical order ... AAron, hmmm?
                    that would be quite amusing!! if that was true id be getting everything first! lol

aaron

Comment

Originally posted by AaronBekir View Post
                      that would be quite amusing!! if that was true id be getting everything first! lol

aaron
                      And I'd get mine...............

Only jesting, naturally my real name's not Womble, think I'll give 'em a call in the morning to try and clear things up.

Comment

I got a confirmation letter from FHM last week too. Which means I'll have a second copy of The Club in about a month (couldn't resist the GAME deal)! I signed up when I first saw the deal on Hot UK Deals. Had to inform Mrs G that I wasn't wanting the magazine, just the cheap games!

Comment

I'm about to sign up, the voucher's expired now tho hope they havn't run out of Condemned 2s I can live without The Club.

Comment

Just gave them a call and it seems that all is well. The lady that I spoke to confirmed that I should have had a letter and then said that she would re send it out and also checked the details of two of my work colleages and is also sending the letters out to them too. She also went on to say that both games would be sent out just after the 14th when Condemned is released .

If anyone else is letterless and wants to get them to send out a confirmation letter then here's the number 0845 120 4600.

Comment

cool, glad your getting yours. roll on the 14th now!!

aaron

Comment

Just noticed that condemned 2 has been put back to 28/03/08 on shopto.net

You's might have to wait a couple of weeks extra for your games

Comment

Working...
                                X