No announcement yet.

360 games for 97p at Currys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The guy I spoke to Currys took the time to print out a full list of all the 360 games, I felt a cheap sod after he said the cheapest game we do is ?9.99.

Comment

The prices did drop, they're up again now.

In the Curry's I went to, the staff simply bought up the games themselves.

The only one they didn't was Table Tennis. When I asked the guy why not, he said he "didn't fancy it". For 97p? Jesus.

Comment

Same with all these really cheap Comet offers, staff snap them all up to sell on ebay, pesky internet eh.

Comment

Nowt in Currys Exeter (Sowton) or PC World for anything like that price. Unless you fancy Dora Teh Explorer for £1 on the Mac.

Comment

This is now active at PC World too. Got amped 3, xenosaga II, burnout legends and ape academy all for 97p each today.

Comment

ill pop to pc world after work and have a look, bet mines got bugger all in as usual apart from a ball mouse missing its ball

Comment

Exactly my thoughts, going to phone my local branch first.

Comment

Forgot to phone, but pass one on way home, grabbed a few of the above mentioned games and they all scanned at £15.97, so left empty handed.

Comment

the only people that EVER benefit from the Currys/Comet and PC world sales is the dodgy staff they employ unfortunatly.

tbh, i would buy everything too if i worked there, they cant be on more than min wage

Comment

I managed to pick some up from my local Currys a couple of days ago. Got Ridge Racer 6, Tony Hawks American Wasteland, Full Auto, Madden 06, Amped 3 and Tiger Woods 06 for £2.88! They scanned in at 97p each but the guy at the til reduced each game by a further 49p, so basically paid 48p for each game! Bargaintastic!

Comment

48p!? I'll go check it out tomorrow, might have left it too late now though. I need some spare cases and coasters so Madden will come in handy.

Comment

Working...
                        X