360 HD DVD Drive ?19.99

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by t-bone-retro View Post
    Will check out Gamestation Leeds tomorrow. The Matrix trilogy is a must have for 10 quid, but I bet they don't have it!
    Did you have any joy at the Leeds branch? Only I'm in town tomorrow and may grab one if they've got any .

Comment

I got one at Harrogate branch - dopy buggers put it through at 19.99, so I got the 2 disks free.

Winner!

Or so I thought, until i got it home, and realised the dopy buggers had forgotten to include the power supply, USB cable, disk, manual, and remote...

>_<

Comment

Originally posted by Womble9 View Post
        Did you have any joy at the Leeds branch? Only I'm in town tomorrow and may grab one if they've got any .
        Didn't have any, but the assistant said they were expecting more stock of Warner Bros. hd-dvds later in the week so to check back then.

I did pick up Warioware, Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg, Viewtiful Joe Hot Red Rumble and Eternal Darkness for 20 quid though, leaving them with only 6 gamecube games on the shelf in total. Poor Cubey

Edit - Just opened Warioware and *shock horror* they've given me ****ing wrestlemania instead. Hmph.
        Last edited by t-bone-retro; 19-05-2008, 14:31. Reason: Dopey.

Comment

Gamestation have Matrix Trilogy HD-DVD brand new online now for &#163;14.99 + &#163;1 postage

Comment

Originally posted by [nothing] View Post
            How much should the Heroes set scan up at?
            Its priced up im my local now at ?29.99 new, not too bad.

Comment

Are the studios still releasing new HD-DVD films or is only what is currently available?

Comment

Picked one of these up today. With Doom, The Big Lebowski and Carlito's Way.
                Anyone got any good links for cheap HD-DVDs?
                Wouldn't mind getting Heroes, Matrix and Batman Begins.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero9X View Post
                  Picked one of these up today. With Doom, The Big Lebowski and Carlito's Way.
                  Anyone got any good links for cheap HD-DVDs?
                  Wouldn't mind getting Heroes, Matrix and Batman Begins.
                  Keep checking your local Gamestation store in the next few days as each store is soon to get some Matrix Trilogy boxsets on HD-DVD for ?14.99.

Comment

Originally posted by Unwell Cat View Post
                    Are the studios still releasing new HD-DVD films or is only what is currently available?
                    It's pretty much dead with regards to new releases with only, it appears, certain niche publishers releasing titles. There were supposed to be a couple more Warner Bros releases but I'm not sure if they are still being released.

Discs should still be available for a while. It looks like Gamestation are doing what they did with UMD when everybody else slashed their support for that and set about building a great range of films and the multi-buy offers. I wonder if we'll see a similar offers on the HD-DVDs? That would be sweet

EDIT: Should the thread title now be "HD-DVD Drive now &#163;19.99"?

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post

EDIT: Should the thread title now be "HD-DVD Drive now ?19.99"?

Done

Comment

Are these region free out of interest?

Comment

Originally posted by Katsujinken View Post
                          Are these region free out of interest?
                          They are for HD DVDs but not for regular ones.

Comment

Cool, just picked one up via a mate. Ended up costing a &#163;10 brand spanking new
                            For once holding off has kinda worked out, I know HD DVD is pretty much doomed but for a tenner or even twenty quid a worthwhile dvd player!

Comment

Working...
                            X