Game Boy Micro (Famicom Version) - 30? - Playasia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sofasurfer View Post
    Grey Post Office customs card just put through the letter box.

They want ?13.40
    Bah! Got one of these myself this morning.
    Console yourself with the thought you're not alone.

Comment

I got mine this morning, took nearly a month to get here, tis beautiful, luckily not caught by customs

Comment

I managed to pick up a pink 1 from my local Comet for.........wait for it...........£7.99!!
        I went in & just asked if they had any GBA stuff & they said "well now u come to mention it, we have 1 Pink GBA Micro left in stock"

I couldnt give a ****e that its pink. For that price u cant grumble. Plus I'm always winding my work collegues up by pretending to be gay (I work with a lot of homophobic blokey blokes), so this will add to the facade!!

Comment

being pink is a bonus for me. i specifically bought the pink ds lite. was the micro boxed?

Comment

Wow, for £7.99 I will have to keep my eye out esp pink^^

Comment

Originally posted by noobish hat View Post
              being pink is a bonus for me. i specifically bought the pink ds lite. was the micro boxed?
              It was indeed!
              The box sleeve was little frayed but all parts were included & were new.

I flogged my DS & games on ebay because I just dont play it/them. I had loads of GBA games but they were really good games that I love & I couldnt have gotten any decent cash for them, so I kept em.

I'm glad I did now

Comment

Working...
              X